7/6- White Sox vs Blue Jays, Gm 1, 4:10

flavum

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, fathom said:

There truly is no reason not to trade Cease. He will not be on the next team that can sniff contention.

I can't tell you the number of times I just wanted to get banned from this site to end my Sox fandom.  Please Jason nuke my account!!

7 minutes ago, fathom said:

There truly is no reason not to trade Cease. He will not be on the next team that can sniff contention.

Can't have Hahn squandering the few assets they have.
Hold him and hope JR sees the light about what an absolute eff-up his GM is.

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

I find no reason why Andrus or Grandal should be taking ABs from younger options the rest of the year.

I wish Sox would acquire Massey and Lopez from KC just to go with some local guys in a throwaway year. Also the short guy Madrigal from the Cubs, the former high Sox draft pick. With Sox out of it, Colas should play every day the rest of the way. See what we got in him.

Just now, A-Train to 35th said:

Remember when Kenny said someone would be held accountable after the disaster in April-May.

Who was that person held accountable??

Hanser Alberto

• Haha 1
  • TLR 1

1 minute ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Tim Anderson walking out to All My Life is funny at least

All my life (all my life) They been tryin' to keep me down (they been tryin' to keep me down) All this time (all this time) Never thought I would make it out (never thought I'd make it out) They couldn't break me, they couldn't break me (no, no) They couldn't take me, they couldn't take me (no) All my life (all my life) They been tryin' to keep me down (they been tryin' to keep me down)
  • Like 1