Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fire Chris Getz

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I believe the Sox took on approximately $14 million with the Castillo/Seranthony trade. That was $14 million and a good prospect wasted.

Again, I don't mind the cash. I do mind wasting a prospect to save 10 million. It's stupid if we have a ton of money to spend.

  • Replies 2.8k
  • Views 324.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • southsider2k5
    southsider2k5

    Hello Darkness my old friend.

  • Baseball Gal
    Baseball Gal

    An accurate graphic

  • Why don’t you tell us why there was no alternative?  Or why you believe so strongly in everything he has done in house, that is not visible or even quantifiable?  Or why we should accept him as “bette

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Green Line said:

I dont celebrate failure, so thanks. Youve made some awful takes recently but I would not ever say that

Yes, making it to the 2nd round of the playoffs when many were predicting the team to be challenging for a 4th 100-loss season is a total failure. LOL. Dude, you need to take trolling classes, or something. Maybe there's a School of Troll in your neighborhood. Sign up. This is feeble.

2 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Yes, making it to the 2nd round of the playoffs when many were predicting the team to be challenging for a 4th 100-loss season is a total failure. LOL. Dude, you need to take trolling classes, or something. Maybe there's a School of Troll in your neighborhood. Sign up. This is feeble.

WestEddy, you show up here every year lecturing on how good the Sox are going to be, so stuff it. In 2024 you said the same crap, look how that turned out. I'd call it trolling but I dont personally attack like you do. You are the worst prognosticator Ive ever seen.

Edited by Green Line

14 hours ago, Green Line said:

So its not even debateable that he's a bad GM, and its simultaneously a crazy take to want him fired.

This is why the Sox have been the worst franchise in sports for 100+ years.

Of course it's "debatable" whether he's a bad GM or not. He completely rebuilt the organization in 2 years. They're in the playoffs a good 4 years before many here were assuring us they'd have losing records until. Your takes are like how I s%*# when I can't undo my belt fast enough.

Seriously, find a trolling sensei. Your game sucks.

2 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Of course it's "debatable" whether he's a bad GM or not. He completely rebuilt the organization in 2 years. They're in the playoffs a good 4 years before many here were assuring us they'd have losing records until. Your takes are like how I s%*# when I can't undo my belt fast enough.

Seriously, find a trolling sensei. Your game sucks.

You are in the dictionary next to the term "broken record".

Learn to enjoy things without needing validation constantly. It shouldnt upset you so much to see that not everyone agrees with your insane opinions. I know you're old as dirt, but sometimes even an old dog can learn a new trick.

Edited by Green Line

4 minutes ago, Green Line said:

WestEddy, you show up here every year lecturing on how good the Sox are going to be, so stuff it. In 2024 you said the same crap, look how that turned out. I'd call it trolling but I dont personally attack like you do. You are the worst prognosticator Ive ever seen.

Why don't you quote me? I said I wouldn't be surprised if this team won 82 games. They won 84. Last season, I picked a date about 5 weeks out, predicted their win-loss record, and nailed it. So it sounds like you hate when people are right. Which I am, often.

1 minute ago, WestEddy said:

Why don't you quote me? I said I wouldn't be surprised if this team won 82 games. They won 84. Last season, I picked a date about 5 weeks out, predicted their win-loss record, and nailed it. So it sounds like you hate when people are right. Which I am, often.

Where in this post did I say anything about your prediction for this season? Try reading more closely. Youre wrong 99% of the time.

2 minutes ago, Green Line said:

You are in the dictionary next to the term "broken record".

Learn to enjoy things without needing validation constantly. It shouldnt upset you so much to see that not everyone agrees with your insane opinions.

Yes, that record keeps skipping back to me being right, incessantly. What opinion of mine is insane? That a GM who got a team to the playoffs 4 years ahead of schedule shouldn't be fired because one grump is sad? LOL. You should be sending Chris Getz flowers every day for giving you no reason to complain about anything.

Randos in my neighborhood high five me on my evening walk every day because of my White Sox hat. It's glorious. North side. Edgewater. People just yelling out "Go Sox", happy as can be. But yeah, Chris Getz should be fired. Because he ruined something you set up and worked for. LOL.

6 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Yes, that record keeps skipping back to me being right, incessantly. What opinion of mine is insane? That a GM who got a team to the playoffs 4 years ahead of schedule shouldn't be fired because one grump is sad? LOL. You should be sending Chris Getz flowers every day for giving you no reason to complain about anything.

Randos in my neighborhood high five me on my evening walk every day because of my White Sox hat. It's glorious. North side. Edgewater. People just yelling out "Go Sox", happy as can be. But yeah, Chris Getz should be fired. Because he ruined something you set up and worked for. LOL.

Its so "glorious" yet you come on here bitter, foaming at the mouth because Green Line has a different opinion that makes you uncomfortable. Makes a lot of sense. I wont even get into how embarrassingly, historically wrong your takes on the trade deadline were because everyone knows what happened there. Hopefully you can enjoy the game tomorrow regardless of the fact that Chris Getz is awful at his job.

5 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Its so "glorious" yet you come on here bitter, foaming at the mouth because Green Line has a different opinion that makes you uncomfortable. Makes a lot of sense. I wont even get into how embarrassingly, historically wrong your takes on the trade deadline were because everyone knows what happened there. Hopefully you can enjoy the game tomorrow regardless of the fact that Chris Getz is awful at his job.

The fact that the White Sox are playing in game 5 of the ALDS says to me that Chris Getz should be given the Nobel Peace Prize, the Congressional Medal of Honor, 2 Emmies and his own franchise on the condition that he teach all the other teams how to be as great.

Do I sound bitter? I haven't paid for a drink or sobered up since the regular season ended. Cub fans kidnap me and make me watch them burn all their Cub stuff because my happiness has converted them to being Sox fans. I try to walk 2 miles every day, but I can't go more than about 10 steps before I'm hoisted up on a mob's shoulders, and they carry me into another tavern. Crazy stuff.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.