Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025-2026 NHL Threadard

Featured Replies

  • Replies 194
  • Views 100.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • With Seth Jones in the lineup this season: 42 games total - Hawks Record is 12-25-5. With Seth Jones out of the lineup (injury/post trade) 20 games total - Hawks record is 9-9-3. They are 7-

  • ‘Member when the NHL rigged the draft lottery so the Hawks got the #1 pick? I ‘member. 

  • Love the Threadard!

Brady Tkachuk to Florida to join his brother.

  • 2 weeks later...

Uh oh...

Left shoulder. Last year it was his right shoulder.

f***.

Was the draft day trade for Byram a good one? Seems to range from meh or awful.

I am a hockey idiot but when Bedard was drafted I was not overly impressed for a 1-1 especially with his size. Although I kind of felt the same with Kane and was wrong there. Is he worth the deal he will be seeking / getting.

For all of the tanking and prospect hype, I am still not seeing anything here to excite me but again, I am not very hockey smart.

1 hour ago, Harry Chappas said:

Was the draft day trade for Byram a good one? Seems to range from meh or awful.

I am a hockey idiot but when Bedard was drafted I was not overly impressed for a 1-1 especially with his size. Although I kind of felt the same with Kane and was wrong there. Is he worth the deal he will be seeking / getting.

For all of the tanking and prospect hype, I am still not seeing anything here to excite me but again, I am not very hockey smart.

Bedard is a very good hockey player, is about to turn 21, and has played with a lot of garbage during his NHL career.

However, the shoulders are now a concern as he's had major issues with both of them. He's going to miss a chunk of the season now, and the Hawks already didn't have a great offseason. They're going to be bad again, and will most likely miss the playoffs for the 7th year in a row. They haven't won a playoff series since 2014-2015.

The franchise is not in a good place right now

Bring him home Kyle!

KANE IS BACK!!!

50 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

KANE IS BACK!!!

Crazy to realize he’s now 37 years old.

I love Kane for Bedard to learn the game from. Hopefully how to score, but not the off the ice scoring...

Kaner

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kaner back at the UC tonight.

For the last two-three years the Hawks have been talking about all this top young talent, all these high draft picks.

Reality is most of these guys look like dogshit.

This team is terrible.

Maybe they need to consider s%*# canning some of this top young talent (LOL) and go out and get some guys who actually know how to play.

Right now at least this club looks worse than what's been out there the past few seasons.

They haven't even made the playoffs in what seven years?

From the Athletic today:

Trending down: Chicago

Optimism, meanwhile, feels in short supply for the Chicago Blackhawks after a 1-4-0 start that included a tough loss to the New York Islanders last night. A 38 percent expected goals share isn't going to get them out of the basement this year. (TBH, my only hesitation in putting Chicago here: Are the Blackhawks really trending down given they've been wallowing for a while?)

As I’ve said before, I’m a very fair-weather hockey fan. I don’t know much about it. But I can say that it seems bad that we’re in the 4th season of our generational-talent star in Bedard, and I never hear anything good about the team.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.