4/22: Sox @ Twins - 640CT - Cannon v. Paddack

6 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

He's touching 95 but he's getting lit up because he doesn't have a put away pitch and throws it down broadway too often. There was nothing in his minor league numbers that suggested he'd have much success.

All fair criticisms…but pure velocity isn’t the problem here.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Chris Getz should be legit embarrassed for building an “all glove” positional group and still playing Gavin Sheets in RF.  He’s a fucking clown no different than the two clowns that hired him in the first place.  If he wasn’t the front office snitch, he would have been fired alongside them and wouldn’t have the one poster here creaming his pants every time his name is mentioned.

I asked why Sheets was playing RF in Spring Training and one poster said that it didn’t matter, it’s only ST.  I responded you know stupid Grifol is going to play Sheets in RF during the regular season sooner or later.

The one poster who creams his pants over the name Getz has to be a relative.  There’s no reason anyone could be that excited about the guy.  His offseason is proving he’s just as clueless as Hahn, wasting small amounts of money on useless vets that all adds up into a decent amount of money burned in a fire pit.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 1
  • Paper Bag 2

7 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Didnt Pedro just say he was pitching Friday?  What in the actual f*** is this guy doing?

Unfortunately we’re at the point in the season where Grifol is going the do the desperate dumb s%*# and not just the normal stuff he does.  And it’s scary what the repercussions could be.

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I asked why Sheets was playing RF in Spring Training and one poster said that it didn’t matter, it’s only ST.  I responded you know stupid Grifol is going to play Sheets in RF during the regular season sooner or later.

Just like those saying there would have been no place for Burger to play with Yoan and Eloy on the team 

Three straight hits with one out, zero runs is about the most 2024 White Sox thing I’ve ever seen.  It’s almost even more appropriate than just going down in order.

• Like 1
  • Paper Bag 1