Ramos getting called up

His whiff rate is a fraction of what it was in AA. Maybe he’s a freak and needed better competition, but I think eventually his lack of experience will be exposed and most will want him playing  3B  in Charlotte. He has done a lot better up to this point, than I could have imagined. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

His whiff rate is a fraction of what it was in AA. Maybe he’s a freak and needed better competition, but I think eventually his lack of experience will be exposed and most will want him playing  3B  in Charlotte. He has done a lot better up to this point, than I could have imagined. 

Putting the two things together it probably means he isn't letting loose yet and is trying to get comfortable by making more contact vs an all out swing.

1 hour ago, southsider2k5 said:

Putting the two things together it probably means he isn't letting loose yet and is trying to get comfortable by making more contact vs an all out swing.

Here's what is potentially a huge change from past years. That could be coaching. Imagine coaches actually helping young guys be ready for MLB baseball. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, oldsox said:

I love the kid but batting him cleanup yesterday was stupid.

Give him every opportunity to stay up. If he grabs that spot and does something good he may never see MiLB again. If he fails he knows first hand exactly what he needs to work on to be successful. 

I want players that won't back down and whimper I'm not ready.