Clash of the Titans: Sox host Guardians 5/10, 6:40PM CDT

2 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

What a brutal trade by the astros

its also funny seeing what people were saying about lee last year....catchers develop in weird ways. we probably should have just cut grandal.

• Like 1

I'll say it now. There is no reason to trade Crochet or Lee! At some point you need good players to win frickin' pennants. Getting rid of good players is a LOSING strategy. And by the way Pham has saved this season. He saved Pedro's job. He's made Getz look like a young genius. WINNING baby cures all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

I'll say it now. There is no reason to trade Crochet or Lee! At some point you need good players to win frickin' pennants. Getting rid of good players is a LOSING strategy. And by the way Pham has saved this season. He saved Pedro's job. He's made Getz look like a young genius. WINNING baby cures all.

Why would they trade Lee? Is that even something someone has said?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, greg775 said:

no one anywhere is suggesting trading crochet or lee

2 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

no one anywhere is suggesting trading crochet or lee

Good! I thought we'd been discusssing on the board flipping EVERYBODY and stinking again next year.