Going for the brooming: Sox host Guardians 5/12 1:10 CDT

18 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

GNYnn7KXwAEmM2W?format=jpg&name=large

Just want you to know that as far as I'm concerned you can do every game thread.:notworthy

Not sure there are too many Sox fans chomping at the bit to do it. More than likely we end up having quite a few late game threads that start in the 2nd inning as the season drags on.

Of course there's the whole etiquette thing that's a lot more useful during winning fun seasons than it is during a season like this.

22 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

If Soroka struggles again today he needs to go to Charlotte 

Why would they do that ? You just need to keep letting him pitch and see if he can turn it around like Flexen has for the time being.

The whole point is to trade him not develop him. If he's worthless at the trade deadline so be it.

The Sox may consider a BP role for him if he can't find a way to improve as a SP.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Why would they do that ? You just need to keep letting him pitch and see if he can turn it around like Flexen has for the time being.

The whole point is to trade him not develop him. If he's worthless at the trade deadline so be it.

The Sox may consider a BP role for him if he can't find a way to improve as a SP.

My point was something needs to give 

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

My point was something needs to give 

Since you said send him to the minors I can only respond to what you said and not what you meant. I only read the words not minds.

He's eating innings and keeping a guy like Nastrini from burning service time.

In a season like this nothing really needs to give concerning Soroka. He'll be replaced in the starting rotation eventually but they do want to get some value back in a trade somehow be it as a RP or a SP.

2 hours ago, JoshPR said:

If Soroka struggles again today he needs to go to Charlotte 

You can’t just send guys with his service time to the minors. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Since you said send him to the minors I can only respond to what you said and not what you meant. I only read the words not minds.

He's eating innings and keeping a guy like Nastrini from burning service time.

In a season like this nothing really needs to give concerning Soroka. He'll be replaced in the starting rotation eventually but they do want to get some value back in a trade somehow be it as a RP or a SP.

I hear ya dude. I know I wasn't very specific. It's all good