5/25 Sox vs. Orioles, 1:10 pm

2 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

You're implying that moving on from Maldonado, DeJong, Nicky Lopez, Soroka, and Eloy is "destruction"?

We are sitting in the steaming crater of a bomb explosion and Greg is upset they are bulldozing the bombed out houses.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, fathom said:

Amazing that Grifol hasn’t been fired yet.  It’s a cruel joke

Reportedly he has a 3 year deal which means he’s likely here through the rest of the season.  I will be zero percent surprised if he’s the manager on opening day next season before getting jettisoned around the ASB.  Jerry isn’t going to pay two people to manage a 100 loss team.

1 hour ago, Rusty said:

Reportedly he has a 3 year deal which means he’s likely here through the rest of the season.  I will be zero percent surprised if he’s the manager on opening day next season before getting jettisoned around the ASB.  Jerry isn’t going to pay two people to manage a 100 loss team.

Ozzie could of had this team leading the division.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, sin city sox fan said:

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahHahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, MEANS said:

Does Greg realize Robert is always hurt and he’s not going to be around by the time things get better? To speed up that process make him available and get as much as you can for him. 

I didn't realize we were counting Robert in the Eloy "always hurt" category. I thought he had a little better chance of staying healthy. Maybe my bad. ... Still you can't tell me the Sox will EVER "speed up that process." Not as long as they have this stupid new philosophy of tank jobs even though the draft order process has changed.

Edited by greg775

4 hours ago, Saufley said:

I haven't watched a second of this season and not sorry I haven't.

I watch highlights but haven't watched a live second either. There have to be tons of former Sox fanatics like me who do this. Sox popularity in Chicago must be very very low.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, The Mighty Mite said:

.I’m so close to giving up and not caring anymore. 

I'm just like you Mite. I never was fair weather either until they insulted me with this roster So they finally got me to give up. Consider doing what I do. Just catch the score off this site or MLB and watch the highlights on mlb.com for free under game story after the game. Check the box score after the game and u can keep up on how the guys are hitting/pitching. You really won't miss watching the live action. I don't. It really is a waste of precious time to watch these guys play baseball live.

Edited by greg775
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sin city sox fan said:

Ozzie would have had a zillion funny sound bites compared to none from Pedro. Who am I kidding though. With a team this bad he'd probably say something outrageous that doesn't fly in 2024. That wouldn't be so good.