October 2, 20251 yr That was a nice plays. I just can't get over that we're pretending Swanson didn't drop two balls and make a routine play.
October 2, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, Buehrle>Wood said: That was a nice plays. I just can't get over that we're pretending Swanson didn't drop two balls and make a routine play. At least they said Nico mistimed his jump
October 2, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, fathom said: The whole 3 lefties is enough to get Shildt fired. Having no one on the bench better than freaking José Iglesias to face a lefty even with the Laureano injury is absurd.
October 2, 20251 yr 11 minutes ago, chw42 said: It's not gonna matter if the Padres can't score a run. I know but at least give yourself a better chance out of the gate. Could be a scoreless game right now.
October 2, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, chw42 said: Well that's game. What was Shildt saving Mason Miller for? This might be the dumbest game plan since the Sox-A’s game 3
October 2, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, whitesoxfan99 said: No idea what Shildt saw from Suarez in the 6th to give him another inning Not only that, I bet you he cut King’s outing short so he could start Saturday if they won
October 2, 20251 yr King and Miller should’ve been first up for them, and let them go as long as they could. Probably won’t matter though as the Padres can’t score runs
October 2, 20251 yr 6 minutes ago, fathom said: Good thing he let Busch face a RHP He had Morejon basically ready to go too. He's trying to get canned for how bad he's mismanaging this.
October 2, 20251 yr He's safe at home. Tag on the arm would have gotten him, but he tagged him closer to the collarbone. Edited October 2, 20251 yr by chw42
October 2, 20251 yr Whether he’s out or not that’s a terrible tag by Fermin But in reality, the Padres pitching has been plenty good enough this series. Their offense has been total dogshit in the playoffs since game 2 of the NLDS last year.
October 2, 20251 yr I guess they didn't have definitive evidence there? He looked safe on a couple of angles. Edited October 2, 20251 yr by chw42
October 2, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, chw42 said: I guess they didn't have definitive evidence there? He looked safe on a couple of angles. No proof he didn’t get him on initial swipe
October 2, 20251 yr 7 minutes ago, fathom said: Not only that, I bet you he cut King’s outing short so he could start Saturday if they won Managing for the next series when you might not get there at all is just dumb. Elimination games should be all hands on deck. You worry about your future problems when you get there.
October 2, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, chw42 said: Managing for the next series when you might not get there at all is just dumb. Elimination games should be all hands on deck. You worry about your future problems when you get there. I just looked up Yu’s ERA on the road this year. Yeah, Shildt is gonna get canned.
October 2, 20251 yr I wonder if Arrieta and Keller talked about strength conditioning before the game
October 2, 20251 yr 3 minutes ago, fathom said: I just looked up Yu’s ERA on the road this year. Yeah, Shildt is gonna get canned. You'd think the Padres has the analytics team and front office determining this kind of stuff.
October 2, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, chw42 said: Tatis with a horrendous series I have more faith in Andrew Vaughn than I do these Padres hitters
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.