1 hour ago1 hr 2 minutes ago, Soxfest said:Ben got his ass handed to him today“To be quite frank with you, I kinda enjoyed beating Matt LaFleur twice a year.”
1 hour ago1 hr 25 minutes ago, Snopek said:Meatbally and all, but I really don’t need to see anymore Bagent today. Might as well bring in Keenum.He should have continued to start even last week vs. the Jets. Remember Bagent had two picks waived off by penalties.Just a God awful Chicago sports weekend.Complete horses#$%Ditka dies, the only thing the Sox did well in Cleveland was strike out, Bears looked atrocious today in Green Bay (offensive genius my ass...) and oh yea, the Blackhawks are the worst team in the NHL and it's not even close.Going to be a very long winter isn't it?
55 minutes ago55 min This performance is more embarrassing than the Sox last night. What a fucking joke.
53 minutes ago53 min 10 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:“To be quite frank with you, I kinda enjoyed beating Matt LaFleur twice a year.”He beat him twice last year FYI.
52 minutes ago52 min 1 minute ago, SoxAce said:He beat him twice last year FYI.Yes, I know. Apparently won’t happen this season.
52 minutes ago52 min Also I hope this shows Bagent ain't it. Kudos to him for suckering Poles into giving him 10 million because he's good in the QB room though.
49 minutes ago49 min 12 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:He should have continued to start even last week vs. the Jets. Remember Bagent had two picks waived off by penalties.Just a God awful Chicago sports weekend.Complete horses#$%Ditka dies, the only thing the Sox did well in Cleveland was strike out, Bears looked atrocious today in Green Bay (offensive genius my ass...) and oh yea, the Blackhawks are the worst team in the NHL and it's not even close.Going to be a very long winter isn't it?The Bears are missing their star QB and their best running back. They'll be fine. Today is just an awful performance.
49 minutes ago49 min 1 minute ago, SoxAce said:Also I hope this shows Bagent ain't it. Kudos to him for suckering Poles into giving him 10 million because he's good in the QB room though.Coach Johnson has openly said he believes Bagent is "one of the top 32 QB's in the league".
47 minutes ago47 min 1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:Yes, I know. Apparently won’t happen this season.If they win against them later in the season and again in the playoffs if they meet, it can. But right now I can careless about that and moreso this team getting healthy and this ass defense that Poles assembled get it together. I like Dennis Allen and I can't fault him for having s%*# to work with because Poles is allergic to drafting defensive talent in the draft.Thieneman is probably our best defensive player.. who we did pick in the 1st round. Wow.. what a novel concept using your resources to draft talent on defense in the draft instead of signing over the hill veterans or retaining guys from the prior regime who have clearly lose a step aka Jaylon Johnson or don't play at all aka Kyler Gordon.
39 minutes ago39 min This feels like such an emotionally devastating loss, that if not for CW (hopefully KM) returning next week, I’d be worried about a post Hail-Mary spiral. It’s easy to dismiss the offensive issues because of Bagent and Keenum, but my god - the defense looked horrendous. JJ had a career defining game for the wrong reasons. Edited 37 minutes ago37 min by Flash Tizzle
34 minutes ago34 min 4 minutes ago, Flash Tizzle said:This feels like such an emotionally devastating loss, that if not for CW (hopefully KM) returning next week, I’d be worried about a post Hail-Mary spiral. It’s easy to dismiss the offensive issues because of Bagent and Keenum, but my god - the defense looked horrendous. JJ had a career defining game for the wrong reasons.Packers were sick of talk and Bears and fan base were too arrogant. Pure ass kicking inlcuding s%*# play from our back up who if you watched both over past two weeks we had zero down field attack and you can’t succeed in NFL that way. Packers offense is way better and Love played very well and great called game. Absolute s%*# / Bears better get back and allow it to redefine them. Getting Caleb, Kyler, and maybe Trapillo back will be a big deal.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.