Saturday at 10:16 AM2 days Does anyone here use SeatGeek often? I used to but back in 2021 I got screwed by them once and they never delivered my tickets for a game so I stopped using them after that and just used stub hub. I decided to try SeatGeek again for Sox playoff tickets seeing as they are now the official ticket reselling partner of MLB and Foul Territory promotes them. I purchased ALCS tickets yesterday, still waiting for them to be delivered (which is fine, I get that sometimes it takes a few days), but the same seats I purchased are still showing as available and have even increased considerably in price since I purchased. That’s making me nervous that I got scammed again through SeatGeek. Anyone else have similar experiences with them?
Saturday at 12:19 PM2 days 2 hours ago, AntMan26 said:Does anyone here use SeatGeek often? I used to but back in 2021 I got screwed by them once and they never delivered my tickets for a game so I stopped using them after that and just used stub hub.I decided to try SeatGeek again for Sox playoff tickets seeing as they are now the official ticket reselling partner of MLB and Foul Territory promotes them. I purchased ALCS tickets yesterday, still waiting for them to be delivered (which is fine, I get that sometimes it takes a few days), but the same seats I purchased are still showing as available and have even increased considerably in price since I purchased. That’s making me nervous that I got scammed again through SeatGeek.Anyone else have similar experiences with them?I’m a TickPick guy. Have used that App for the last couple of years. I messed up ordering tickets for a play on there once…right date, wrong city…they credited me for my error. Nothing but positive experiences.
Saturday at 12:47 PM2 days On 9/18/2026 at 2:43 PM, WBWSF said:Looking at ticketmaster there are alot of unsold seats for all of the games in the upper deck.How about now
Saturday at 01:25 PM2 days 3 hours ago, AntMan26 said:Does anyone here use SeatGeek often? I used to but back in 2021 I got screwed by them once and they never delivered my tickets for a game so I stopped using them after that and just used stub hub.I decided to try SeatGeek again for Sox playoff tickets seeing as they are now the official ticket reselling partner of MLB and Foul Territory promotes them. I purchased ALCS tickets yesterday, still waiting for them to be delivered (which is fine, I get that sometimes it takes a few days), but the same seats I purchased are still showing as available and have even increased considerably in price since I purchased. That’s making me nervous that I got scammed again through SeatGeek.Anyone else have similar experiences with them?We use it a lot of broadway.
Saturday at 02:16 PM2 days 16 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:Stubhub showing 300 now.Man im super glad I got tickets before they won the wild card. Going to game 4 if it happens and did not have to pay out the nose. Edited Saturday at 02:17 PM2 days by Southwest Sider
Saturday at 02:33 PM2 days 16 minutes ago, Southwest Sider said:Stubhub showing 300 now.Man im super glad I got tickets before they won the wild card. Going to game 4 if it happens and did not have to pay out the nose.I should’ve done that 😂 oh well lol
Saturday at 02:49 PM2 days 4 hours ago, AntMan26 said:Does anyone here use SeatGeek often? I used to but back in 2021 I got screwed by them once and they never delivered my tickets for a game so I stopped using them after that and just used stub hub.I decided to try SeatGeek again for Sox playoff tickets seeing as they are now the official ticket reselling partner of MLB and Foul Territory promotes them. I purchased ALCS tickets yesterday, still waiting for them to be delivered (which is fine, I get that sometimes it takes a few days), but the same seats I purchased are still showing as available and have even increased considerably in price since I purchased. That’s making me nervous that I got scammed again through SeatGeek.Anyone else have similar experiences with them?I had a similar experience recently on SeatGeek where I purchased tickets to an event, watched the prices go up, and then I did ultimately receive my tickets a few days before the event. That said, my seats were not available for sale on SeatGeek after I bought them. You should call their customer service number to inquire (as I did). If your credit card has been charged, you should be in good shape but the fact that the same seats are showing up on their website is not a good sign and deviates from the experience I just outlined. Good luck!
Saturday at 03:18 PM2 days Glad I got em during the presale. Although at this rate I just might consider selling them for the craziness they are going for (fat chance but the thought has crossed my mind) . Also have ALCS tix to home game 1 and home game 3…I can only imagine how much they will go for if they make it that far
Saturday at 04:27 PM2 days 1 hour ago, AntMan26 said:I should’ve done that 😂 oh well lolIf you live super-close or can get to the stadium in < 30 minutes via transit, keep watching SeatGeek/StubHub/Gametime etc. - on the day of the game as the start time gets closer, the prices may start dropping as sellers start looking to recoup something vs nothing.
Sunday at 11:39 AM1 day I may grab a 20 game plan for next year. Wish there was a 10 game plan. I've had these types of plans for about 30 years stopped around 2016.
Sunday at 01:44 PM1 day I'll be at Game 3 on Wednesday and got tix for Games 4 and 5 of the ALCS if those happen. Can't wait for Wednesday!
Sunday at 02:10 PM1 day Sometime during the Royals series, I managed to snag 3 tickets for my Dad, brother, and I for game 3 of the ALDS at $102 apiece. Taking Amtrak from New Mexico to Union Station for the game - hopefully the inevitable delay isn't too long. Looking at resale sites, comparable sets of 3 seats are listed for (not selling for, but listed for) around $600 apiece now - super glad I managed to snag these tickets!
Sunday at 02:16 PM1 day I am holding out for the WS.jk I’m so mad I bungled this. Been swamped and missed the Sox partner emails and just can’t throw down these numbers in October before Christmas…But we will see. Still think a miracle shows up.And I use game time app. I don’t like concept of the resellers who are just market making and don’t have the actual tickets.
Sunday at 02:17 PM1 day Forced to root for the Yankees because if we go to NY, I do have a ticket for one of the games.
Sunday at 02:20 PM1 day 2 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:Forced to root for the Yankees because if we go to NY, I do have a ticket for one of the games.Well if we play Tampa you could probably fly to Tampa and buy a playoff suite for same price
5 hours ago5 hr Does anyone know when gates will open to the stadium for the playoff game on Wednesday?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.