September 25Sep 25 1 minute ago, chw42 said:The A's have the worst rotation in baseball and I don't think it's all that close.Yeah that organization took a huge step back this year.
September 25Sep 25 6 minutes ago, fathom said:Yeah that organization took a huge step back this year.They got killed by injuries on offense, but that still doesn't excuse how bad their rotation is.
September 25Sep 25 With all due respect, f*** the fucking Red Sox. Actually, I say that with zero respect. I hope the Yankees beat them 121-0 and that’s just game 1. Assholes.
September 25Sep 25 31 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:I can’t believe I really want to avoid Houston. They STINK.It's that stupid ballpark of theirs.
September 25Sep 25 Who the hell is Lucas Spence?Will A’s really just give up four in a row to Houston, too?
September 25Sep 25 I think the Royals are frisky and will get at least one vs Cleveland. Sweep the Rockies please
September 25Sep 25 19 minutes ago, chw42 said:Who the hell is Lucas Spence?the next Astro to ruin our lives
September 25Sep 25 1 hour ago, 2Deep said:f***BOSTONI HOPE THEY LOSE IN 2 GAMES!!!Fucking losersI am no fan of the Yankees but I hope they wipe the floor with those useless sack of shitty jagoffs from Boston.
September 25Sep 25 DBacks eliminatedOhtani looks like he's back close to 100%https://www.mlb.com/press-release/los-angeles-dodgers-announce-godzilla-minus-zero-night-for-thursday-september-24Godzilla defeated...at least for one night Edited September 25Sep 25 by caulfield12
September 25Sep 25 3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:DBacks eliminatedOhtani looks like he's back close to 100%https://www.mlb.com/press-release/los-angeles-dodgers-announce-godzilla-minus-zero-night-for-thursday-september-24Godzilla defeated...at least for one nightwait, Dbacks aren't eliminated yet. They are two back of PHI with three games left
September 25Sep 25 God dammit. I really thought we’d make up our game in KC and we were one idiotic opener away from doing so. Now we probably need to sweep Colorado. I have no interest in the wildcard.
September 25Sep 25 4 hours ago, 35thstreetswarm said:God dammit. I really thought we’d make up our game in KC and we were one idiotic opener away from doing so. Now we probably need to sweep Colorado. I have no interest in the wildcard.Gotta root for the A's this weekend. Need the Rangers to win the West so we have an easier matchup.
September 25Sep 25 7 hours ago, BigHurt3515 said:wait, Dbacks aren't eliminated yet. They are two back of PHI with three games leftI believe the Dbacks have the tiebreaker over the Phillies also
September 25Sep 25 16 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:Gotta root for the A's this weekend. Need the Rangers to win the West so we have an easier matchup.Nope. Gotta root for the royals this weekend.
September 25Sep 25 2 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:Nope. Gotta root for the royals this weekend.Them too but if we end up in a Wild Card spot, do not want Astros. Still gotta root Rangers so you don't cross the Astros paths later regardless. Edited September 25Sep 25 by Bob Sacamano
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.