Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!

Featured Replies

On 10/1/2026 at 9:07 AM, WhiteSox2023 said:

If you give all the credit to Jerry for this playoff series win, that’s fine. But then, you have to acknowledge that he also owns the Sox 21-year playoff series win drought, which is equally as awful.

Equally? I'd say Jerry's side of the equation is exponentially more awful than whatever that dude's gripe with Ishbia's involvement is.

  • Replies 236
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

On 9/30/2026 at 9:32 PM, hi8is said:

ONE HUNDRED!!!!!!

Little does Mune know, he’s predicting the exact amount of wins our Sox will have in 2027.

On 9/30/2026 at 10:10 PM, DoUEvenShift said:

Lookin pretty spry, can probably go another 10 or 20 years.

I don’t think I’ve seen such a variety of reactions on one post 😂

24 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:

Little does Mune know, he’s predicting the exact amount of wins our Sox will have in 2027.

I had the same thought 😆

21 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Damnit, where is @Look at Ray Ray Run. I need him here mocking me for cheering for Doyle getting a hit!

I think Doyle can be the dude who shows out in this next series. If he preforms, it will mark the turn where people realize he’s going to be a dude.

56 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:

I don’t think I’ve seen such a variety of reactions on one post 😂

A couple of posters need to jump in with a "Thanks" and "Love" reaction!

8 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

My oldest was born about a week after the parade. Now I have two kids in college. I was working downtown then and watched the parade go by on LaSalle from the CBOT. Even got my pic with the trophy at a phone shop just around the corner there.

@kapkomet calling me right after the last out made it perfect.

I've told this one before: was at a pretty low point in my life. Was feeling sorry for myself taking classes as a super senior in N. MI at some podunk college to finish my (very expensive) degree. Wasn't working, my parents were about ready to kick me out of the nest and I almost got into a fist fight with my dad one day, which would have been the worst idea in my life.

The Sox ended up helping us resolve some things and we cried together when they won. A really neat thing and not unique based on all the 2005 stories I've been reading from people here and on X.

My dad died not long after that sadly, but I know he's watching from above. He used to leave the TV up loud when it was bedtime so I could listen to the games as I fell asleep. Just amazing memories of him and our relationship with each other and the Sox.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

1 hour ago, Texsox said:

@kapkomet calling me right after the last out made it perfect.

That asshole?

8 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

That asshole?

I haven't heard from him in years. How's he doing?

1 hour ago, Texsox said:

I haven't heard from him in years. How's he doing?

Did you say he called you?

2 hours ago, Texsox said:

I haven't heard from him in years. How's he doing?

Yeah we text all of the time. He got me in to meet Ice Cube and a bunch of sports celebrities recently. I got to even talk AL Central with Johan Santana.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.