1 hour ago1 hr 41 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:They had both the Yankee and the Braves juggernaut staring them in the faceThe Braves pitching was amazing. Three Hall of Fame with six Cy Young awards.
1 hour ago1 hr I know this isn’t the majority opinion here but if they DONT take the ALDS, I‘ll have a chip on my shoulder for years to come.I want a banner of some sort to be flying forever in Chicago to commemorate this extremely special team and year!LFGWS!!!!
1 hour ago1 hr I think these 2026 White Sox Whiz Kids might be a team of destiny and are going to beat the Guards in 4 games. After that it will probably be harder with either the Rays or Yankees in the ALCS so no prediction.
1 hour ago1 hr Who on this Sox team spent the entire 2024 record-losing season? Benintendi is one. Anyone else?
57 minutes ago57 min 10 minutes ago, oldsox said:Who on this Sox team spent the entire 2024 record-losing season? Benintendi is one. Anyone else?I think he is the only one who spent entire season. Other Players who simply were on the team are Burke, Martin, Pham, Fedde and Vargas. I think that’s it
36 minutes ago36 min 19 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:I think he is the only one who spent entire season. Other Players who simply were on the team are Burke, Martin, Pham, Fedde and Vargas. I think that’s itIf you also want to count people who were on the team at some point this year: Banks, Leasure, Sosa
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.