8 hours ago8 hr Pretty fascinating story:Awful AnnouncingChicago media members texted White Sox during ALDS Game 1...Members of Chicago sports media texted White Sox players and executives about the Cleveland Guardians stealing signs during ALDS Game 1.
7 hours ago7 hr Lmao “helping”I’m sure whitesoxdave was the only person who noticed the runner on second wildly waving his arms around
7 hours ago7 hr 31 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:Lmao “helping”I’m sure whitesoxdave was the only person who noticed the runner on second wildly waving his arms aroundit was mentioned on the broadcast. hardly a state secret and i doubt they even had much more than possible location.
6 hours ago6 hr I live near Rockford and I swear the Sox would have to win the World Series the Super Bowl and the Stanley Cup to get TV coverage
6 hours ago6 hr 16 minutes ago, The Grinder said:I live near Rockford and I swear the Sox would have to win the World Series the Super Bowl and the Stanley Cup to get TV coverageOn a local level the cubs get better local coverage than the Sox do because the cubs give media members better Christmas presents.
6 hours ago6 hr Considering these players aren’t allowed to have their cell phone during games, Dave shouldn’t have shared this (didn’t know that rule)
5 hours ago5 hr 27 minutes ago, fathom said:Considering these players aren’t allowed to have their cell phone during games, Dave shouldn’t have shared this (didn’t know that rule)Dave is not smart
5 hours ago5 hr 28 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:Dave is not smartFunny how he is being portrayed in the article. @fathom called it out immediately in the game thread. The only surprise was the announcers not calling it out. It was plain as day during the broadcast.
4 hours ago4 hr 1 hour ago, fathom said:Considering these players aren’t allowed to have their cell phone during games, Dave shouldn’t have shared this (didn’t know that rule)what a fucking idiot. imagine being so self important. I like how at the end of the article it hastily says the sox already knew.@WhiteSox2023 darling said something, he was waiving his arms like a fucking idiot it wasn't exactly subtle. Edited 4 hours ago4 hr by chitownsportsfan
3 hours ago3 hr 1 hour ago, chitownsportsfan said:what a fucking idiot. imagine being so self important. I like how at the end of the article it hastily says the sox already knew.@WhiteSox2023 darling said something, he was waiving his arms like a fucking idiot it wasn't exactly subtle.Thank you, darling. I love you too. 💕Good thing we had these baseball wizards around to “save the season”. 🤣 Edited 3 hours ago3 hr by WhiteSox2023
2 hours ago2 hr I don't get who watches the Bar Stool lives. It's a bunch of 30 and 40 something slobs watching a game together, who cares?
2 hours ago2 hr 17 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:I don't get who watches the Bar Stool lives. It's a bunch of 30 and 40 something slobs watching a game together, who cares?I don’t know why it makes sense to me, but the Barstool fanbase seems like the sports equivalent of the Entourage fanbase. That’s not a compliment for either of them.
1 hour ago1 hr 2 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:Thank you, darling. I love you too. 💕Good thing we had these baseball wizards around to “save the season”. 🤣The story of how I made up a narrative to paint me as the sympathetic hero, must be told...
46 minutes ago46 min Cleveland Sports TalkIdea: This Is Another Potential Change For Current Baseba...Before I start, I just want to say I don’t necessarily want this, but it...Might as well thank those who planned the 19 foot lf wall in CLE.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.