What did you play?

I know we have a few athletes around here, anyone care to brag?

I played golf and ran cross country in college.

Played golf, track, cross country, and baskteball in High School.

Played American Legion baseball for a season when a team ran out of catchers. I batted #2 in the line up for 10 seasons.

Was a hurdler/sprinter in HS track.

In college ran hurdles and did high jump, triple jump, and relays for track, also ran cross country. I also coached and broadcast basketball while in college. I played just about every intramural sport under the sun at least once.

Now I play church league softball religiously. :) Not to mention being an NTN shark. :headbang :bringit

I've been playing baseball forever....This coming season will be my 14th year of some kind of organized baseball. This is my 4th and final season on the varsity HS team...*tear* :lol: .....I would've got into golf too, but the seasons both run in the spring. I wish golf was going on in the fall.

I played basketball and baseball since I can remember until senior year in high school.

I miss playing baseball, but me and some friends may try and find a rec. league next summer.

I still play intramural basketball, either in leagues or at the gym just for fun.

Cross-Country, Track, Golf in college.

Cross-Country, Track, and freshman basketball in high school - but then the politics and lack of (well, how do I say this nicely... a tan) came up (no offense intended to anyone but that's reality in the late 80's - early 90's where I went to high school).

I played intramural 1-on-1 full court basketball in college too. That ss2k was a pesky ass too.

Played golf in high school and in college

Basketball in high school, and am in a public league in chicago right now...

I kind of regret not playing football in high school, im a pretty good "hands" receiver"

Lol... and ill beat anyone down in ping pong!!! :headbang :headbang

I've Played, refed and still coach hockey. (Played with injured Rangers Goalie Dan Blackburn) Youngest millionaire I grew up with.

There wasn't a team when I was in high school but I help coach the local Bantam Football team and do Play by Play for the high School team.

I still coach and play baseball our local small town team sent 6 kids to U.S. colleges for ball so I still play summer ball with them. Once played a game with Corey Koskie. (I used to be fast and not heavy long gone are the days)

I play Softball(Skirtball) Only time I've ever been considered a power hitter in my life.

I am on a championship local mens league curling team but we're playing like s*** this year. :bang

I used to do cross country in elementary school and actuall won one of the Addidas five peaks races in Kananaskis 3 years ago, last time I was in any kind of shape.

I won the first ever gold medal in wrestling for my high school and was top 10 in the country in 11 grade, and surprise, surprise I still coach that too, my little brother bronzed in his first tournament so Imust have rubbed off some good knowledge.

Finally and digging deep now that I fat and lazy I am an A division Dart Player and 12 Handicap Golfer.

The thread said to brag so there's my best, another one of those all heart/no talent stories but I can at least brag about the kids I coach in various sports.

Now: Cycling, I think I'm going to do an adventure race this year too, but I have to find a woman who can keep up with me to complete our team.

A buddy of mine does those Eco-challenge races(Costa Rica I think), he just finished a race across Africa and helps organize one in the North.

In HS I was a cross-country runner and in marching band (clarinet - plan on resurrecting my clarinets this year some time).

In HS, Brian was a championship swimmer, marching band (percussion) and he mentioned that he played some soccer and baseball. Some intramural (sp?) basketball as well.