NCAA hoops thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pitt wins! Pitt wins! A HUGE sigh of relief for me as my national champion stays alive. I was about to rip my bracket apart if Pitt lost.

I won a small pool lat year, albeit a small one.... Having the Cuse lose in the first round to Manhattan... Ihad the other 3 final 4 teams right, and had Kansas in the final thought.... It is possible.

Just got back from Kemper.

KU looked sick tonight. I love JR Giddens, and Wayne Simien plays like a warrior.

UIC is one of the most poorly coached teams I have watched, and Collins gives them no discipline. Bunch of thugs.

KU was given a gift from Pacific tonight.

March Madness is having an impact on my social life.

Last night I went out with a group of friends so we could plan our prom. My date became upset when she noticed I was paying more attention to the tv by our table than I was to her ideas :lol:

Last night I went out with a group of friends so we could plan our prom.  My date became upset when she noticed I was paying more attention to the tv by our table than I was to her ideas :lol:

What was her problem? :bang

Last night I went out with a group of friends so we could plan our prom.  My date became upset when she noticed I was paying more attention to the tv by our table than I was to her ideas :lol:

some women have no clue

and i had no input whatsoever just the way i like it