Baseball Tonight!!!

greasywheels121

Cheat,

Is that Harold or whatever his name is that Jimmy Kimmel made fun of on your avatar? 2 Funny!

yeah he was an internet celebrity a little before Jimmy Kimmel found him... He was arrested again... His 806th time for public intox since 1992...

His name is Henry Earl, AKA James Brown. Lives in Lexington, KY he's just a happy go lucky homeless guy, whos gained some notoriety since the jail started posting his mugshots. He's well known in the area. I'd like to share a bottle of MD 20/20 with him.

They mentioned Robertson starting in the pen, and I have read other places where he may see time in AAA. I think we should really explore him as an option. A young rotation of MB, Robertson, and JG is a very sound core.

Sorry to ask, But who in the Hell is Robertson? :huh:

What a f***ing waste of an hour. I was talking to one of my Cub-loving buddies and he said the AL Central didn't get any coverage because it is the worst division in baseball. I quickly reminded him that Reds, Brewers, and Pirates were named the three worst teams in the NL.

That's What I Want to Know About It!

Who the heck are they talking about?

I believe he was talking about Jared Robertson who is on the stros. Very young and is probably going to AAA thanks to the starters the stros have now. He was saying we should trade for him to make a YOUNG starting rotation of MB, JR, and JG. :bringit