Sig Requests

Gene Honda Civic

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fourth picture is the background.... she's lying on her back, head to the right. you can really only make out her lips.

I think I see what looks like a face above the Sox logo, but I can't make it out. This is turning into a Where's Waldo, lol.

ABOZ?

looks good man, only thing I would change on it would be the lettering of Aboz56, but it's fine. if you want to change it you are welcome to, but I can live with it like that.

awesome job, you are da man... :headbang

Cheat,

If you could create a signature for me with Comiskey Park in the background with Nellie Fox, Frank Thomas, Shoeless Joe Jackson, Joe Crede, and Jeremy Reed (or whatever), that would be awesome. Maybe you could call it "where the past and future come together " or something like that. With a Sox logo? You're the creative one - I defer to you. :)

I thank you with all my heart and soul, and I will be happy to not only buy you a beer, but a salad and Kosher dog as well. Please don't laugh, but I like the salads at US Cellular. They're fresh and flavorful to me. Whatever.

Thanks to you again. God bless.

What are source pics? Is it the properties thing or just a link to the pages where you can find the pic?

I don't think it would matter, just a place where he can go and get the pics easy, be it on here or somewhere else. He just doesn't want to search for them.

Hey Cheat, do you think you can update us on which ones your working on and which ones are finished?

here's an update... I'm a 24 y.o. with an active social life. I love going out and having a few drinks. I like having sex with my girlfriend. And as of monday I have two jobs.

You figure out where making sigs rates against that, and you'll know how far along I am on your sig.

So I can expect mine by wednesday?

:lol:

Honestley Cheat, dont even worry about mine. I dont need really need one, and if I had as many requests as you did, I dont think I could do it. Totally understand where you are coming from.

If u get desperate, u could always ask Steve. :lol: