The official Rate my Sig & Avatar & Name thread

Be Good

SOX HEADS

NAME :6 IT HAS SOX IN IT BUT I DONT GET IT.

AVATAR: 4 IM NOT A BIG RED BIRDS FAN

SIG: 7 NOT GOOD ANAMATION BUT MY FAVORITE # IS 22! SO U GOT SOME POINTS FOR THAT.

BY THE WAY BE GOOD IS THE BEST PART OF THE NAME BECAUSE U CAN END UR POSTS SAYING BE GOOD. PEACE.

As far as my name, I've had it since I was like 8...i was in a contest with the Marlins, and my name was the "Fishheads", so I just transferred it to the Sox....I've been thinking of changing it....

My avatat is NOT a redbird....Illinois State blows....

And my sig isn't animated....I don't know what you're seeing....and #22 is my basketball number.....and I'm changing it.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as my name, I've had it since I was like 8...i was in a contest with the Marlins, and my name was the "Fishheads", so I just transferred it to the Sox....I've been thinking of changing it....

My avatat is NOT a redbird....Illinois State blows....

And my sig isn't animated....I don't know what you're seeing....and #22 is my basketball number.....and I'm changing it.

new ratigs for soxheads:

name: 8.5 now i understand it ok creative

avatar: i dont know because i dont know what it is

sig: ur very negative about it 7

My avatar is the Dave Schultz Wrestling Club (DSWC) logo. That is the club I wrestled at before college while not competing in the high school season. It is a ninja with a katana.

SuperSteve- Is that you in your sig I take it?

My sig is Gray Maynard of Michigan State. He was an All-American at 157 lbs. He is throwing a U of I wrestler, whom he pins from the throw. It's just a mean looking pic. I took a bunch of pictures of me wrestling when I was in Pennslyvannia last weekend and I am going to scan them whenever I get them developed. I'll post some of them

My name, well Heads made my name because registration back when was so messed up.

--The late Dave Schultz was a legend in USA Wrestling, and he was murdered too early in his life by a friend. His wife and friends/teammates started the club in his memory. My coach at the club, it was the Illinois section of DSWC, was Ed Giese. Giese was a former coach at N'Western and Minnesota, as well as a former member of Team USA and several time natl champion. I will wrestle through the Michigan WC now though (they pay for travel and entry fees because I am considered an adult now).

Ya can edit posts by clicking on the "edit" in the top right corner of a post you made.

Also, BEGOOD has had several different names here...BigHurtBEGOOD, BEGOOD, and Danny Ryan-BEGOOD that I remember. I think he should just stick to BeGood personally.

Super Ive had 4 names: Which is a lot but I like my new name the best

TheBigHurtFromWSI-Had from March-May only like 20 posts under it

TheBEGOOD-had for like 2 days during december

TheBigHurtBeGood-had from May-Feb

Danny Ryan-BEGOOD-Current name