One of the funniest things I've seen in awhile

Wise Master Buehrle

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting Man that just got me a flashback just last year at my school when some b**** was singing (no offense to the ladies on here) and this dude outta nowhere in class, just throws (not went up and hit like him) a book at her f***ing head :lol: The whole class was laughing their asses off.

:lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  Man that just got me a flashback just last year at my school when some b**** was singing (no offense to the ladies on here) and this dude outta nowhere in class, just throws (not went up and hit like him) a book at her f***ing head :lol: The whole class was laughing their asses off.

There was some black lady at the gym today, in the "men's" weight room, there actually isn't any men or woman weight room, just two weight rooms, one closer to the mens locker room and one closest to the womens locker room and it pretty much developed into men working out in one and women in the other...but anyway, she was win the men's weight room with her headset on and singing along like she thought she was alone in the shower. Everyone was looking at her. Pretty obnoxious, she eventually left after everyone gave her the STARE.

ss2k4 notwithstanding, there must be a short island somewheres for da retards who think this is funny. Aluminum bats were invented with your mugs in mind.

And you go gurrl, sing your tin-eared little heart out! You are a stah, don't mind da heytas! :headbang

Just wear a helmet from now on, ok? There's nothing sacred anymore.

There was some black lady at the gym today, in the "men's" weight room, there actually isn't any men or woman weight room, just two weight rooms, one closer to the mens locker room and one closest to the womens locker room and it pretty much developed into men working out in one and women in the other...but anyway, she was win the men's weight room with her headset on and singing along like she thought she was alone in the shower. Everyone was looking at her. Pretty obnoxious, she eventually left after everyone gave her the STARE.

Was she hott? :lol:

ss2k4 notwithstanding, there must be a short island somewheres for da retards who think this is funny. Aluminum bats were invented with your mugs in mind.

And you go gurrl, sing your tin-eared little heart out!  You are a stah, don't mind da heytas!    :headbang

Just wear a helmet from now on, ok?  There's nothing sacred anymore.

Hey Simon Cowell can't be everywhere to tell these people that they suck. :D