Sox Fans help me

WSoxShuf

You have to register. I was too lazy to read the page, little register. I assume that's why you aren't getting any responses.

And maybe if you would get rid of that damn pissing Jayhawk I might help you. :P

:fyou Kansas

Hey Shuf, I am curious how you came to be such a big Jayhawks and Sox fan.  I don't think it's a very common combination.

I was always curious as to how any member outside of Illinois became a White Sox fan. I love how we draw support from all over the globe, though becoming a fan for another team several states away (that you probably didn't follow as a kid) is very unique.

Questions:

Dbaho: how the hell did you become a fan of the white sox from Australia?

Also curious to the stories of our other out-of-state sox fans: aboz (kentucky), chisoxfn( California), Bighurtbegood (New York) immediately come to mind.

Dbaho: how the hell did you become a fan of the white sox from Australia?

Long story short: I was really more of an Indians fan in the early 90's, prob cos of Major League and guys like Albert Belle and Kenny Lofton against the likes of Atlanta in the World Series. But when I saw Frank Thomas playing and those great uniforms we wear, I instantly became hooked on the White Sox. I've always followed American Sports a lot, most of my friends call me a junkie, but it wasn't really until I got onto the Internet, when I really began to follow them passionately like I do today. It's gotten to the point, where afta Uni I hope to go to America and work for a sports franchise. :headbang

http://mb5.theinsiders.com/fkansasinsiderf...tart=21&stop=27

Go to this site and defend how the sox have developed pitchers in the past, and have a plethora of talent. Let's band together.

I have a hard time arguing with Royals fans, because they NEED something to feel good about.

They're stuck living in Kansas City, Missouri after all....that's where the FBI sends people for the Witness Relocation Program, for cryin' out loud...

I have a hard time arguing with Royals fans, because they NEED something to feel good about.

They're stuck living in Kansas City, Missouri after all....that's where the FBI sends people for the Witness Relocation Program, for cryin' out loud...

Plus they hav to put up with Joe Posnaski, Kansas City's version of Jay Mariotti. :lol:

4 of their pitchers,including Appier and MacDougal are starting the season on the DL.They have no room to talk.How about an over/under on when Juan Gone,Stairs and Santiago go on the DL??

PUH-LEEZ!!!!

Memo to Royals fans:The only teams more obnoxious are the Cubs and Yankees.

Hey,Royals, :fyou :fyou

I am sorry I did not know the wesite did not direct you there.

The Website is www.phog.net

Click on the baseball talk, and go to the "royals opening day forum"

Please put these people in their place.

Here is a sample of what I am fighting.

Shuf,

Let's review some of your sorry-ass franchise's recent pitching disasters, shall we?

1. 1st round pick, Matt Ginter, traded yesterday to Mets for Timo Perez. Yes, Timo Perez. It was explained as such: If Aaron Rowand (i.e. the world-beater) gets hurt, they need Perez. Instead of the great Jeremy Reed or the future, Joe Borchard, whom they spent $5.5 MM on just to sign a contract? Huh?

2. 1st round pick Jason Stumm, his career hanging by a thread down in the bushes because he's had not just reconstructive elbow surgery, but also reconstructive shoulder surgery. Uh, not a rosy outlook... hanging by a thread indeed.

3. The number one prospect in all of baseball three years ago, right-handed starter, Jon Rauch, has surgery, couldn't find anything upon returning... currently battling out four other hacks for one of the last spots on the roster. That's a long ways down, huh?

4. Corwin Malone, another great left-handed flame-throwing starter has Tommy John surgery last year. Upon his return, the WS brass don't like what they see. Recently designated for assignment (uh, that's code for: they guy's got nothing).

5. Six words: Keith Foulke for essentially Billy Koch.

Of course, they did ship Rocky Biddle off to Montreal. He only saved 34 games last year, 5th highest in the N.L. That helped the Sox.

So pick up a mirror, pal. It's not like you got a pack of genuises over there at Commisky.

I am sorry I did not know the wesite did not direct you there.

The Website is www.phog.net

Click on the baseball talk, and go to the "royals opening day forum"

Please put these people in their place.

Hey Shuf did you see my question above? If not, I am still curious as to how you became a Jayhawks and White Sox fan.

Donkey simple answer.

born and raised in chicago, and I attend school at University of Kansas.

Graduating and coming back home.

Now help me out.

Ok well Chicago welcomes you back home. I'll see what I can do about these KC fans although they really shouldn't talk since they haven't won s*** lately.

I do, I live with these f***s.

I am sick of using my second favorite board, that one and getting s*** about my Sox, so I am calling for my sox bretheren to put htem back in their place.

I lived with Cubs fans...now I am in Michigan, I live with Tiger, Cub, and Yankee fans...sucks, but it wont change no matter what you do.

You could remind them that once the baseball season is over, and they find themselves in third or fourth place, they can always find solice in their hockey team. Oops! That's right, they don't have a hockey team. (Although I guess having no team is only slightly worse than having the Blackhawks right now) :huh

I lived with Cubs fans...now I am in Michigan, I live with Tiger, Cub, and Yankee fans...sucks, but it wont change no matter what you do.

Your tellin me. Where I live, there is majority cub fans here. Very few sox fans are around. Hell, about 80% of my teammates for baseball are idiot cub fans...