4/15 GameThread

Gene Honda Civic

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, if only the broom head was a pitcure of Joe Posnaski or the KC logo.  :lol:

I was going to put a KC in there, but I intend to use this MANY more times this season... And I didn't want to go through the work of putting any more work into it... I'm still lazy, ya know...

You'll just have to settle for this.....

post-10-1081645542.gif

So my dumb ass boss (Cubs fan) says he's leaving early to take advantage of a skybox ticket.. Then he says.. "there's an extra if you want to go...". Now why in the hell would I go to Stinkey Field to watch the Cubs when if I was gonna ditch work I would go watch the Sox go for the sweep..? He's such a moron.

Not to mention I am wearing my Sox '83 jacket today.. no way I'm going there in a Sox jacket.

So my dumb ass boss (Cubs fan) says he's leaving early to take advantage of a skybox ticket.. Then he says.. "there's an extra if you want to go...". Now why in the hell would I go to Stinkey Field to watch the Cubs when if I was gonna ditch work I would go watch the Sox go for the sweep..? He's such a moron.

Not to mention I am wearing my Sox '83 jacket today.. no way I'm going there in a Sox jacket.

I'd rather stay at work than spend any time in the urinal on Clark and Addison.

I am working from home today and thought about just leaving myself logged in and going to the game, but I will probably just watch it on tv.

I'd rather stay at work than spend any time in the urinal on Clark and Addison.

I am working from home today and thought about just leaving myself logged in and going to the game, but I will probably just watch it on tv.

I'm staying here. I'll probably leave early to go home to fertilize and water the lawn before the guys come to cut it next week though. Exciting afternoon.. :lol:

Buehrle will get AT LEAST 12 K's today!!! I just have a feeling...And he will only allow 1 earned run en route to another Sox rout, like Tuesday, this time to the tune of an 11-3 score (E6 costs us 2 unearned runs).

Did ya know that the Sox are scoring 8.5 runs per game against the Royals this season? That bodes well for us...It's time to increase our record to 4-1 against these guys and go for the sweep!

Buehrle will get AT LEAST 12 K's today!!!  I just have a feeling...And he will only allow 1 earned run en route to another Sox rout, like Tuesday, this time to the tune of an 11-3 score (E6 costs us 2 unearned runs).

Did ya know that the Sox are scoring 8.5 runs per game against the Royals this season?  That bodes well for us...It's time to increase our record to 4-1 against these guys and go for the sweep!

12K's.. Heather.. put down the pipe. :P

Buehrle will get AT LEAST 12 K's today!!!  I just have a feeling...And he will only allow 1 earned run en route to another Sox rout, like Tuesday, this time to the tune of an 11-3 score (E6 costs us 2 unearned runs).

Did ya know that the Sox are scoring 8.5 runs per game against the Royals this season?  That bodes well for us...It's time to increase our record to 4-1 against these guys and go for the sweep!

12 K's? :lol:

I don't think any of our starters have had more than 4 K's in one game. For the 8.5 runs , that will come down eventually. With the s***ty bullpen, the Sox might have to score that much to win

Lets go white sssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!

Yesterday, everybody had a feeling. One said, Jon G will pitch a CG shutout...

We all see hot it ended.

So no predictions today, or a great prediction like: Sox win!

For anything less then a no hitter, Buehrle shouldn't exceed the 105 pitch count today. Buehrle (like Garland) threw more than 115 pitches his last outting. We may not have faith in our bullpen, but its very Cublike to over work your pitcher at the beginning of the season.