any word on Frank yet?

cwsox

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if Frank does go on the DL why not give Borchard a shot. He's been pretty bad in AAA so far but looekd good in his few ST at bats. Maybe a call up would light a fire under his ass. There wouldnt be any pressure and he does have some pop in his bat

I would think they'd want to use the options they have on Borchard wisely. He can't have that many left...

I would think they'd want to use the options they have on Borchard wisely. He can't have that many left...

Borchard's option for this year was used when he was sent down to AAA at the beginning of the season. He can be recalled and sent back to Charlotte as many times as they want this season.

Did you see him limping off next to joey cora??  frank is like three times wider and twice as tall.

I was laughing at the sight. I believe Joey is around 160 and Frank is listed at 275.

Here's an idea, 3579.jpg

.285 career batting average

491 HR

I was laughing at the sight. I believe Joey is around 160 and Frank is listed at 275.

Here's an idea, 3579.jpg

.285 career batting average

491 HR

Actually, I don't think that's a bad idea at all. He is at least a lefthanded prescense (sp.... holy s*** my mind is blanking on that one) and is always a threat to hit one out. It would be cool to see him chase 500 in a Sox uniform.

EDIT: For those wondering the correct spelling is "presence"

Actually, I don't think that's a bad idea at all.    He is at least a lefthanded prescense (sp.... holy s*** my mind is blanking on that one) and is always a threat to hit one out. It would be cool to see him chase 500 in a Sox uniform.

He would probably want too much money for Jerry's liking....I think Gload will fill in just fine for Frank.

once again... me = an ignoramus... whats day to day mean?

someone shead some light on my moronism

For me it always meant that he can come on tuesday or in like a month, it's just like "we dont know", and we dont want to put him on the DL for that reason.

I'd rather have McRuff than McGriff... At least the former could take a bite out of crime on the south-side.

I'd like to have him too, but where does he fit, all I could think of is Pinch-Hitter. Cause DH is Frankie's and that would be the only spot even worth considering.

Hopefully Frank will be fine, I think the sox can manage just fine without him for a little while, but not an extended period of time. Gload should get some more at bats now, but also if Jose's hammy is bugging him too, might see Uribe and short and Jose dhing.