Submit your questions for Knights players

aboz56

I will be attending a Knights game here in Louisville on Saturday, May 8th and thanks to Jason, I'll have a press pass for the game.

I've decided that it'd be great for the site if some of our posters would be interested in having questions answered by the players. Obviously I won't be able to ask every question, but the best ones posted I will get answered and post the answers here on the site.

So here's your chance to ask Reed, Borchard, Grilli, Sanders or anyone else on the Charlotte roster a question...Post them here and I'll select the best ones I receive for use.

Look forward to hearing what you guys have to ask and the responses from the players as well.

Along with that, I'd like to also mention that I am going to inquire with a few players about the possibility of doing a chat on the site, similar to the one held with Bullard. Don't get your hopes up, but I have a few names in mind that I feel would possibly be willing to do it.

Thanks

Alex

Just out of curiousity, but do you know any of the guys on the team? You make it sound like a chat is possible because of connections.

Anyway, I'd like to ask Reed what it's like being a God. lol :lolhitting

Seriously, I'd like to ask Reed, "Have the expectations and the pressure affected you?"

For Nelson: "What has the transition from Japan been like and did playing in Japan improve your game?"

Just out of curiousity, but do you know any of the guys on the team? You make it sound like a chat is possible because of connections.

Anyway, I'd like to ask Reed what it's like being a God. lol :lolhitting

Seriously, I'd like to ask Reed, "Have the expectations and the pressure affected you?"

For Nelson: "What has the transition from Japan been like and did playing in Japan improve your game?"

I wouldn't say I know a player personally, but there's a player that I have spoken to on a several occasions in the past and this past spring in AZ and knows of me. I feel confident he would do a chat if it were moderated properly. Anyhow, that is what I am going to be asking about and hopefully if everything falls into place we can make that happen.

Question for Reed and Diaz.. When are uz gettin promoted? :lol:

Serious question for Borchard, "Do you regret giving up football to pursue a major league career?"

Diaz, "Do you believe you can secure a starter's spot on the team if called up, and pitch well enough to stay and impress?"

Reed :) , 2 questions, "Can you check out a site called soxtalk? (or futuresox) Or have any of the minor leagers told you about this amazing site?" And, "How will you handle the pressure of trying to impress sox fans around the world, and management that you belong in the major leagues if called up?" (even though we know he will be)

Seriously though, Jas, how did you go about getting a press pass??

As far as I know he has e-mailed the minor league teams saying he has a website and would like passes. He told me that all I have to do is e-mail the teams and say I'm with FutureSox and I should be able to get extra info. I doubt they would give me a pass out of the blue, but Jas has em. Pretty cool huh?

Oh wait, I've said too much. :lol:

Seriously though, Jas, how did you go about getting a press pass??

Alex is going to be doing a little something for FutureSox and we have contacts with all of the minor league teams :)

Without their support we couldn't do near the job we do. I'm very appreciative to all of the minor league teams, all of them treat us great and are very receptive.

My question goes kind of in line with Donkey's.

Felix, what has been the biggest change between this year and last year and what do you feel you still have to work on.

Jeremy: Do you look at the major league team and see that they have a need for a 2 hole hitter, or do you more look away from that and just focus on the game knowing that it will sell yourself?

To Jon Rauch: "If you return to Chicago this year, do you think you would come back with a chip on your shoulder? Considering you pitched well enough in spring training to warrant serious merit for the 5th starter's position. And where exactly do you think is your place within this organization?"

To Joe Borchard,

Have things been turning around for you in the last few games? What are you doing to try and cut down your strikeouts and get on base more?

To Bryant Nelson,

Have your performances so far exceeded your expectations? Do you think you have a chance to be promoted at the end of the season e.g Aaron Miles

Has Jeremy Reed been asked to work on any one specific thing? Like, we all know Joe Borchard is trying to shorten his swing. Are they trying to do anything particular with Jeremy or just letting him get at bats under his belt?

Josh Stewart: Are you feeling healthy this year? Do you think you can still make it back to Chicago, sir?

Kelly Wunsch: Are you really getting traded to Boston for Mark Bellhorn? (None of my business, just wondering if he knows something we do not)

to Scott "I'm the next Jesus" Bikowski:

With the glut of outfield talent in the Sox organization, did you feel fortunate to be promoted to Charlotte this year after leading the Southern League in batting and where do you see yourself fitting in the Sox plans?

to Scott "I'm the next Jesus" Bikowski:

With the glut of outfield talent in the Sox organization, did you feel fortunate to be promoted to Charlotte this year after leading the Southern League in batting and where do you see yourself fitting in the Sox plans?

Where did "I'm the next Jesus" come from?