WHarris1

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No seperate game 2 thread? :huh

Diaz is looking solid. Good control. The thing on him was that he threw strikes in Charlotte. 3 flyballs is worrysome, but it's hard to complain with the results.

BTW, I love how Diaz took a deep breathe there, very funny. Relax kid you can do it!

I feel worst for Garland. He pitched a great game. This team shouldn't be losing 1-0

Game 2 looks to be awful. Hopefully, Diaz can pitch a strong game. But, he's going to have alot of pressure on him after the Sox lost the first game. Ozzie rested alot of the guys for Game 1 so hopefully, game 2 they come out swinging.

Prediction

Baltimore - 6

Sox - 5

:lolhitting

Lets all flashback to the last time Hidalgo made a prediction:

I just got a bad feeling about this one boys. I expect a messy game with a couple of rain delays thrown in. Delays might throw off Buehrle's rhythm. The line up has been in a bit of a slump and I don't think Ponson will be the pitcher they break out against.

Prediction------ Sox-1 Orioles-4

I have a bad feeling the Sox are cathcing the Orioles at the wrong time. They've been swinging hot bats since losing that series to the Sox last week. They're riding a four game win streak and they're coming into our park with revenge on their minds. Going into this series reminds me of going into the Blue Jays series Last Friday. We all saw how that one turned out.

SOX WON 15-0!!!!!

i really like the line up that we have out there today.... aside from NO WAY JOSE, but ill be happy with jose if he dosent strike out 4 times heh

how did diaz look out there? all im wathcin on is mlb gameday play by play?

Uh, 1 for 5 out of the 2 hole so far today is worse than his .230 avg... so not sure where your going with that.

He normally hits well out of the 2 hole. And I didn't get to see today's game and looked over the play by play. I didn't know he sucked out of the 2 hole as well. Carlos is the worst, I despise him.