Fucking Koch

witesoxfan

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next thread that sets a record better be We Clinched! Or something like that.

Doesn't it seem to be relief pitchers in general and closers in particular that have the fastest decline? If I'm an opposing team, I don't worry about being 3 down and facing Botch. You have confidence and play well. He has lost any intimidation factor, the sight of Billy coming in fills an opposing team with hope, not dispare.

The next thread that sets a record better be We Clinched! Or something like that.

Doesn't it seem to be relief pitchers in general and closers in particular that have the fastest decline? If I'm an opposing team, I don't worry about being 3 down and facing Botch. You have confidence and play well. He has lost any intimidation factor, the sight of Billy coming in fills an opposing team with hope, not dispare.

and plus, they can always laugh at his facial hair to cheer them up if they need to :lol:

Sadly(well, not sadly for the first sentence), that whole post is exactly right.

:lolhitting I worked out all my anger last night, now I'm just getting prepped to boo koch's ass off at the game tommorow

Up to yesterday, I had no prior intention of attending Tues. game at the Cell. Odd how Billy Koch's Chernobyl meltdown changed my mind and beckoned me to buy tickets. May appear to be an odd reason for attending the game (esp. after a dismal roadtrip), but I'm seriously looking forward to the opportunity of showing management (ideally KW/Ozzie) of my displeasure towards our "closer." Lets pray a scenario doesn't arise where the Sox are nursing a lead, and through the bullpen doors walks that f***HEAD. :bang

Honestly, tomorrow is Pepsi half price night and we're all aware the scum of society which populates the stands. Not looking forward to some drunken fool running on the field if Botch (for whatever reason) take the mound.

I want Ozzie to keep trotting Koch out there as a reminder to KW and JR that they forgot to fix our achilles heel from last season.

I dont want Koch to enter on a save situation again. This has been going on since last year. He is getting a lot of money to give wins to the other team. We cant waste all the effort of the other players while Koch blows the game again.

I am all for going on another direction. Takatsu or Marte, I dont care.

I rushed to my computer and laid down a profanity laced post and they got even more pissed when my vent post wouldn't post because everybody else was venting.

On the bright side, this might get us more Sunday Night Baseball gigs. the NASCAR crash fans will all stay and watch Billy Botch.

I want Ozzie to keep trotting Koch out there as a reminder to KW and JR that they forgot to fix our achilles heel from last season.

On the serious side, what the heck do you do with him? Can't trade him, because nobody would want him. (Even if you did trade him, the most you would get is a slice of meatloaf for him). On the other hand, do you honestly believe that the way Uncle Jerry is with his money that he would actually pay a guy 5 mil to sit on the bench or go to AAA? We went through this with Danny Wright, (and his salary was "DINK").How much more, then, will we go through it with Koch at his salary? Let's face it!!! We're stuck with this clown. It's a shame too! We have Shingo at 1.78 ERA who specializes in closing, but JR will try and squeeze his dollars out of Koch no matter how many saves he blows!

On the serious side, what the heck do you do with him? Can't trade him, because nobody would want him. (Even if you did trade him, the most you would get is a slice of meatloaf for him). On the other hand, do you honestly believe that the way Uncle Jerry is with his money that he would actually pay a guy 5 mil to sit on the bench or go to AAA? We went through this with Danny Wright, (and his salary was "DINK").How much more, then, will we go through it with Koch at his salary?  Let's face it!!! We're stuck with this clown. It's a shame too! We have Shingo at 1.78 ERA who specializes in closing, but JR will try and squeeze his dollars out of Koch no matter how many saves he blows!

Looking at his stats, there are a few teams that would like him, but not at what we're paying him. Set up guy in the 5-6-7 inning. Occassional mop up in blow outs, I believe Nuke had a great idea, cleaning jock straps and/or ironing uniforms :D

Such a shame. For one season he was such a stud.

but JR will try and squeeze his dollars out of Koch no matter how many saves he blows!

I very seriously doubt JR is involved in making a decision like that

this situation is KWs and Ozzie's to deal with

but this won't make JR too favorably disposed for big contracts for pitchers again when we need to sign someone

I AM SO F'G MAD AT OZZIE RIGHT NOW, I COULD BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF BOTCH BOY!!! :stick

Let me tell you why:

WHAT part of a 1.27 ERA & a .436 OPS vs does OZZIE NOT UNDERSTAND???!

Shingo Takatsu is F'g DOMINATING right now.

His splits are AWESOME! OPS vs (673 vs LH, 337 vs RH)

This isn't F'g brain surgery. You might have the best pen guy in the F'g AL right now & you're F'g using him for 1 ab in Tues game vs OAK & then you yank him for Botch when he F'g dominates the M's in the 8th.

Now, I'm F'g sick of this F'g s***! Don't make me wish that Botch goes on the DL so that you're forced to make the right move. It's a similar situation the cub found themselves in & it took Borowski going on the DL before Baker made Hawkins the closer.

I don't know what the F you want Ozzie, but I want a F'g WORLD SERIES!

Manage the F'g team by the numbers & I won't have to chew you out any more.

BOTCH BOY's numbers:

5.40 ERA

753 OPS vs ( 821 vs LH, 647 vs RH )

There's no F'g justification for keeping him as the closer.

Dump his F'g arse in the Chicago River & bring some one up.

Shingo was the most dominant post season closer in Japan's history.

Mister Zero!