Craziest game ever

WSoxShuf

This team didn't give up until Ozzie was stupid and left Cotts out there and he hung that huge cookie for a two run homer.

GOD THIS GAME WAS SO WINNIABLE.

Jackson wasn't so bad.

Politte should never be allowed to pitch again (Worse then Koch ever was)

Cotts should of been taken out after one inning. In such a close game we should of brought in Shingo (Which we did but WAY too late).

I believe we could of still of tied but one run is alot fewer to go for then 3.

GOD I'M SO PISSED!

NO excuses for a guy like Munoz to start either when Diaz got nothing even resembling a fair chance. I mean when he starts on 10 days rest and then again on 3 days rest when he was making his major league debut is setting him up to fail and making it really hard on him.

If we can't make a trade before next week for god sakes give Diaz a fair shot (On 5 days rest). Even all screwed up Diaz never pitched this bad...

Even though we lost the game that became winnable, I think this is the best I've felt after a loss this year, even though the pitching was s***, except for Shingo, who has retired the last 24 hitters he has faced. :o

It was great how we battled back, and I really thought we were going to as well. I didn't get too upset after the 2nd inning, because I legitimately felt we had a shot at this game.

no, because we should have won in the eight, with two on nobody out...tie game at 15...because all you have to do is HIT IT IN THE OUTFIELD FOR CHRISTS SAKES!!! arglefarglefoofarah...uribe did nice though

This team didn't give up until Ozzie was stupid and left Cotts out there and he hung that huge cookie for a two run homer.

Jackson wasn't so bad.

Cotts should of been taken out after one inning. In such a close game we should of brought in Shingo (Which we did but WAY too late).

GOD I'M SO PISSED!

NO excuses for a guy like Munoz to start either when Diaz got nothing even resembling a fair chance. I mean when he starts on 10 days rest and then again on 3 days rest when he was making his major league debut is setting him up to fail and making it really hard on him.

If we can't make a trade before next week for god sakes give Diaz a fair shot (On 5 days rest). Even all screwed up Diaz never pitched this bad...

Jeckle, who the hell would you have put in, shingo for the 8th and then if the sox do score put him back out there in the 9th. Adkins??? Damaso wasn't available tonight so keeping cotts in was the right thing to do. Anyways this game hurt because they got so close but this team definitely doesn't give up. Unfortunately Arnie and the bullpen were pathedic, willie's missed bunt attempt really put a dagger through my heart that hurt a lot. On the bright side the twins lost.

In answer to your ? I would of used Shingo for 2 innings

Has shingo had a 2 inning outing this year?? I'm not sure if he has and if he hasn't that probably wouldn't have been the best thing to do, there were 3 lefties coming up, cotts looked good that first inning and then he just got burned on a pitch that was almost unhittable and should have been ball 3. In my opinion ozzie did nothing wrong in that instance.

I trust Shingo a hell of alot more then Cotts to keep it close...

So do I and so does everybody but the point I'm trying to make is I'm not sure if shingo has pitched 2 innings in a game this year, maybe he has but I think with 3 lefties coming up ozzie felt it was a good spot for neal.

Am I the only one who thinks it could have been a pitcher like Clemens on the mound tonight, and the Expos still would have lit him up? Somedays a team just has it all clicking, and tonight the Expos were going to step it up no matter who went out there.

Jackson wasn't so bad.

GOD I'M SO PISSED!

Any game where we score 14 freekin runs is winnable. The pitching was simply awful tonight. Munoz was the latest 5th starter that had no business in the world being there and Politte makes Billy Botch look like freekin Cy Young.

We'd have been better off with one of these instead of what we threw out ther tonight........

Any game where we score 14 freekin runs is winnable.  The pitching was simply awful tonight. Munoz was the latest 5th starter that had no business in the world being there and Politte makes Billy Botch look like freekin Cy Young.

We'd have been better off with one of these instead of what we threw out ther tonight........

The return of the batting tee. I thought you would have donated it to the marlins board seeing as they now have botch.

Am I the only one who thinks it could have been a pitcher like Clemens on the mound tonight, and the Expos still would have lit him up? Somedays a team just has it all clicking, and tonight the Expos were going to step it up no matter who went out there.

Your right if Clemens left them cookie, after cookie, after cookie.

Of course in reality any decent pitcher would of owned them... :lol: