carlos lee

baggio202

yeah yeah..he hit the big homer today...a 2run shot that fell into the 2nd row of the left field bleachers...they show a replay of carlos..standing at home plate admiring his accomplishment...you would think after the last time he did that and ended up being thrown out at 2nd base he would never even think of posing again...

multi million dollar talent with a 10 cent brain

yeah yeah..he hit the big homer today...a 2run shot that fell into the 2nd row of the left field bleachers...they show a replay of carlos..standing at home plate admiring his accomplishment...you would think after the last time he did that and ended up being thrown out at 2nd base he would never even think of posing again...

multi million dollar talent with a 10 cent brain

Do you really expect anything less from Carlos. I love him. I think he is a great player and he seems like a cool guy. But damn is he stupid.

Seriously quit b****ing

Not only did he hit a HR today, he won the damn game

GET OVER IT!

I dont give a s*** if he does a little dance at home plate, we SWEPT the Twins and you can thank Carlos Lee for that one

Seriously quit b****ing

GET OVER IT!

I dont give a s*** if he does a little dance at home plate, we SWEPT the Twins and you can thank Carlos Lee for that one

Thank you!!

Dammit some people just NEED to b**** about something...

Let's say he does the same thing but someone goes to rob it but it bounces off his glove back into the field and he was thrown out at second wouldn't any of you be pissed. Especially if the next guy came up and singled.

Its not the smallest s***, because we have already seen it before, and it could of/did cost us that game. Its not that big of deal, but Baggio does have a point.

for you guys that thinks its cool to stand at home plate and admire a homer while it falls into the 1st or 2nd row of the bleachers , if we lose the division by one game , remember tony's post...carlos already cost us once this year

for you guys that thinks its cool to stand at home plate and admire a homer while it falls into the 1st or 2nd row of the bleachers , if we lose the division by one game , remember tony's post...carlos already cost us once this year

I just like to see guys put there head down and run around the bases like any other hit they get.

I just like to see guys put there head down and run around the bases like any other hit they get.

i hear that..dont think its too much to ask a guy making 8 million a year or so to run hard until he is sure the ball has cleared the wall...but thats just me :huh

Seriously quit b****ing

GET OVER IT!

I agree, but he could have cost us the game.

Hopefully we have a Kangaroo court and they at least

fine him in there.

I didn't see the replay yet.

Hopefully King Carlos knew for sure it was gone this time.

I also hope he has a big series at Wrigley.

They are gonna want to kick our ass.

i swear to god its pathetic he hit the game winning shot and all of you are b****ing about him..... hey unless he fuks up again and gets out at 2nd just think of it as a fluke that can happen to anyone..... because its not just carlos who stops to look at his shot tons of players do that