Toilet Seats

Texsox

Do you prefer padded or unpadded toilet seats?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer padded or unpadded toilet seats?

• Padded
    • Unpadded

As I was looking at the impressive display of toilet seats at my local home improvement store, I noticed a few big, soft padded toilet seats and thought yuck!, who buys these things. I assume a few are here :lol:

If I'm taking a crap I don't want to be worried if I'm spewing awry after eating something nasty. I mean once you get the padding dirty, it's over. Without the padding you are closer to the hole.

Ok, wow, I just overanalyzed that. However, I do think that adding glamour to the s***ter is overkill.

If I'm taking a crap I don't want to be worried if I'm spewing awry after eating something nasty. I mean once you get the padding dirty, it's over. Without the padding you are closer to the hole.

Ok, wow, I just overanalyzed that. However, I do think that adding glamour to the s***ter is overkill.

Really not the one subject you want to overanalyze and be an expert at there Dan. :lol: Unpadded for me.

If I am out being active or its hot out or summer, I have to peel myself off of the padded toilet seat, leaving an unattractive sweat residue. This makes me ponder how many other people left their nasty 'residue' on that seat before I used it.

Another problem with the padded seat. On those late night visits to the toilet when I just don't feel like lifting the seat it seems like I would sprikle a little on the padding...thats no good.

I would like to see a roll of bubble wrap next to the TP roll in public restrooms.  This would provide valuable entertainment

LMAO, Great idea! Bubbles if you stand, bubbles if you sit.

Ladies will not understand ;)