like a professional....

DABearSoX

not to start anything here, but on FSN detroit the announcers gave crede props....

"Crede knows the ball is gone, he's gonna put his head down and run like a professional"

Little Joe is getting so big

C Lee stare all you want I LOVE YOU

I was impressed that he looked up drop his bat and started running pretty fast towards first, he knew it was out and still didn't showbaot, they just showed it on sportscenter, which by the way pissed me off, that was a great game last night and we're like the last game featured, and they only show the walk off. :fyou ESPN

If I were to see Joe Crede showboating than I wouldn’t be b****ing about it. He can do whatever the heck he wants because he knows he won the game for the team.

Yeah, it's one thing if you showboat while hitting a homerun that cuts the lead to 4 or hitting one that extends to lead to 5 in a regular season. If you hit a walk off home run, of course you're going to be happy. And if showboating is your way with that, then it's ok certain times. One of those times was last night.

Was that his first career walk off homerun?

Yeah, it's one thing if you showboat while hitting a homerun that cuts the lead to 4 or hitting one that extends to lead to 5 in a regular season. If you hit a walk off home run, of course you're going to be happy. And if showboating is your way with that, then it's ok certain times. One of those times was last night.

Was that his first career walk off homerun?

IIRC, I think he had one earlier this season against the Royals.

didn't he flip the bat? i only saw it a couple times but he did put his head down right away. he didn't watch it at all. either way walk off homers are good, very good.

No, he just dropped the bat and went around the bases into first place.

I heard he has 4 walk offs.

That's what my local paper says, but I only remember last night's and the walf-off Grand Slam against Toronto two years ago.

I believe the walk off situatuion against the Royals earlier was just a deep sac fly, and I think it was a ground rule double. Maggs hit a walkoff against KC.

That's what my local paper says, but I only remember last night's and the walf-off Grand Slam against Toronto two years ago.

I believe the walk off situatuion against the Royals earlier was just a deep sac fly, and I think it was a ground rule double. Maggs hit a walkoff against KC.

He did hit a walk off HR earlier this year...

The Southtown bit that noted this today might be a bit misleading. It said Joe has contributed 4 of the team's 11 last inning victory blows. But if those hits came in the top of the inning in an away game it's not a walk-off victory.

I'm too lazy to go back and find them.

I know he had a walk off homer against the tigers last year also.

I love Joe. He get's a lot of s*** around here, but he's clutch and plays very good defense. I'm very happy with him in the hot corner. I hate people that showboat and I'm glad Crede didn't. In my last year of playing football, I only scored 1 TD the whole year, but the one TD that I had was an interception return and when I scored, I just turned around and gave the ball to the ref. That's how it should be done. Barry Sanders was a great example of this. Think of how many times he made great plays and then celebrated after them. I can't think of any.

I was at that game against the Tigers last year. It was in like the 12th inning and Detroit had won the first two games of the series. One of the losses was one of those 1-0 losses Loaiza got stuck with.

BTW, Carlos hit a granny in that game too.