Untouchable?

Palehosefan

Anderson

Sweeney (though I wouldn't mind trading him if we got an all-star, I just don't want him to be tossed around)

Diaz (only because we won't get proper value for him after what he did with the Sox this year)

BMac

Anderson

Sweeney (though I wouldn't mind trading him if we got an all-star, I just don't want him to be tossed around)

Diaz (only because we won't get proper value for him after what he did with the Sox this year)

BMac

That'd be my list too...

IMO, no one is untouchable, ever. If you get blown away by a trade offer and it will make your team and/or organization better, you do it.

I'm not talking about trading your whole farm system for a 40 year old pitcher, but what I'm saying is if there's an overwhelming deal on the table, no guy is ever untouchable.

That being said, I would hate to give up either Anderson or Sweeney. Especially Anderson, he is coming on like gangbusters and he could be a #2 hitter and CF for this franchise for 10+ years.