FutureSox.com Will be Changing

Chisoxfn

Hopefully you all enjoy it, but we will be adding a more national perspective to the site as well, so be sure to tell all your friends and what not about us.

We are going to have two new national writers, possibly more, and will have a ton of generic minor league baseball news on the site as well.

You can expect to see this as soon as week from now (more likely two weeks) and the first piece will be up this weekend on the life of minor leaguers.

Were excited to announce this change and hopefully you all are too. We will be sticking with our White Sox approach though and their will be more writers focused on that.

I'm personally thrilled with the new layout. Jason showed me what it's going to look like (well kinda) and it's gonna be kickass. We are going to have more features which is really what is great about FS. The minor league news can be had in other places, our unique features are our backbone. Not to say the news isn't great, Jason has broke a lot of stuff before most and that is impressive.

Yep, what Dan said. The new site is going to be features based and should have an awesome layout.

Also Tony, the site is definately getting more popular and now I think we'd like to get that popularity out on a broader level. This should help eventually, in my mind, get the site a generic minor league set of credentials (if their is one).

The new writers should be pretty badass, to go with the current staff we have (which is an awesome one!!!!!).

I'm really looking forward to things progressing, but to say the least, I'm very pleased with how the site has done in its first year, in fact I'm exstatic. Its also given the opportunity to add some young, great minds like Evan, Andrew, and of course Dan :) to go with the original staff of Mike, Me, and Alex.

Its also given the opportunity to add some young, great minds like Evan, Andrew, and of course Dan :) to go with the original staff of Mike, Me, and Alex.

And I'm nowhere to be found.... :headshake

:lol: :D :P

I kind of consider you an everything kind of guy. Plus I knew I shouldn't of listed names, I always forget, haha.

But credit goes out to the man who landed FS's first ever interviews wtih both Joe Borchard and Jeremy Reed.

I think we should start calling your interviews: Revealed with Alex Bozich :)

I kind of consider you an everything kind of guy.  Plus I knew I shouldn't of listed names, I always forget, haha. 

But credit goes out to the man who landed FS's first ever interviews wtih both Joe Borchard and Jeremy Reed.

I think we should start calling your interviews: Revealed with Alex Bozich :)

Make sure you get Brian Anderson next year ok Alex. :)