Garland

GoArow33

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe its the high socks, Billy Koch wore his socks up high like that.

Garland will be great for a 5th starter.  At least he will give us a chance half the time he goes up there.  As a number 3 no way.

right now he is #4 on this staff, behind jose, mark and freddy.

Garland is fine, its another quality outing, 3 2/3rds innings and only 5 ER. Another start he gave us a chance to win.  :bang

You must also applaud the ffesne today. 2 sizzling hits off a picther they most likely have never faced before, but had an ERA on around 7 a game coming in to today and a record of 2-9. They were Babe Ruth and lights out torching that guy. Garland and his 4 homers a game might be a bit under his usual uninspiring display of effective hurling. An I do mean hurling. :puke :puke :puke :puke

All I have to say is thankfully Garland has all this f***ing talent.

What talent would that be? His change floats. His slider hangs. His curve bounces. His 92mph four-seamer is straight as arrow. He lives and dies with inducing a DP ball with a good two-seamer that most of the time is a ball anyway.

If he gets a salary bump in the arbitration, it would be yet another sign of the apocalypse. 5th starters should be happy with 2M per.

Not today.  Davis was askin for his "Junk" today. 

normally garland doesn't work all that fast.  He shakes some off, but today he was just throwing whatever davis called.

Thanks. I guess that's...good...

I was mostly wondering if Ozzie or Cooper could lean on him to throw what the catcher puts down, whatever he thinks about it personally. That worked well.