Post your Desktop

Wise Master Buehrle

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must listen to Art Bell  :headbang

I knew that someone else on here knew about chupacabras. :headbang

Unfortunately, I don't get to listen to Art Bell on a regular basis, as he's on from 1 AM to 4 AM over here in Chicago. That guy is awesome.

What's really amusing is that there are all these conspiracy theories that arise every time he quits.

Art Bell quits and inquiring minds want to know why but his web site only tells us why not.

Not threatened, not an affair, not jail, not 51 or 52 and not a daughter but not why.

As usual they have left us with the heavy lifting. If we want reasons, we'll just have to squeeze this turnip ourselves.

Top Ten Reasons Art Bell Quit Radio.

10) Abducted by aliens.

9) Eaten by Chupacabras.

8) His mother found out how he makes a living.

7) Time travelers made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

6) Can make more money selling "Year 2000" survival kits than explaining the Quickening.

5) James Carville told him, "He's one more mistake away from not having any kneecaps."

4) Under investigation by Ken Starr.

3) If Clinton won't resign for the good of the nation, someone has to.

2) The FCC, CIA, NSA, PBSQ and his number one fan finally tracked him down.

1) Tried that "what do you mean by sexual relations" excuse on his wife.

Of course this doesn't answer the question, why more people know he quit than knew he was on the air in the first place.

Time to feed my Chupacabra,

....wtb... - http://www.pobox.com/~the.web.walker/humor/

:lolhitting

That's cool. My dad trades stocks and used to work on the floor of the CSX. I'm curious what building you work at.

I worked in the AOL pit of the CBOE for 3 years, which was f***ing awesome. It was at the height of the internet craze so work was pure adrenline. Then Goldman (Nut)Sachs bought the company I worked for and fired us all :fyou The place I work now is in a small office building right next to Union Station.

It is funny you mention the CHX, because I am applying for a job there. The place I work now sucks, (it is "discount" and that is how they treat their employees as weel) and I would love to get out of there.

I worked in the AOL pit of the CBOE for 3 years, which was f***ing awesome.  It was at the height of the internet craze so work was pure adrenline.  Then Goldman (Nut)Sachs bought the company I worked for and fired us all :fyou The place I work now is in a small office building right next to Union Station.

It is funny you mention the CHX, because I am applying for a job there.  The place I work now sucks, (it is "discount" and that is how they treat their employees as weel) and I would love to get out of there.

That's cool. My dad currently rents out a room as part of what was Van Buren, then Cassandra Group, now I don't know what it's called. :lol: He said that the exchange isn't what it used to be. Almost all of his friends left the floor, but basically all of these guys are older and have been successful. A few of them sold their books for mega mula. His current job is do whatever you want on the computer, hang out with friends, and do a job that you enjoy. :lol:

Anyway, hope that works out for ya. I always found it interesting all of the politics that go on in that business.