ISHA Football Playoffs

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not this year...they got bumped down to 3A b/c their enrollment dropped

No s***?!

Shows you how much I pay attention.

They were 3A when I was there, but I thought once they made the jump up they would be there to stay.

They should roll in 3A.

Lemont beat TF North 35-8...the sun times said it best "T.F. North failed to recover the opening kickoff and it was all downhill after that." We'll be playing Richards next week. I cant wait, its gona be great.

Some other good news...Lockport (the 13th ranked team in the country) lost to 14-6 to Lincoln-way East. Jake Christensen (Top 5 QB in the country, commited to Iowa) had no TD throws and 1 INT. :headbang

Brian, did you guys already play or do you play today??  We play at 4, Getting ready to leave soon. :)

Warren plays Barrington at 1:30 today, so I guess they are still playing right now. If we play you guys, it is at our house, correct?

Warren plays Barrington at 1:30 today, so I guess they are still playing right now. If we play you guys, it is at our house, correct?

I believe so, however I'm not sure. You should cause you're the higher seed but a couple years back when we played lockport they were the higher ranked team and they played at our house. I'll find out today where the game would be.

Lemont beat TF North 35-8...the sun times said it best "T.F. North failed to recover the opening kickoff and it was all downhill after that." We'll be playing Richards next week. I cant wait, its gona be great.

Some other good news...Lockport (the 13th ranked team in the country) lost to 14-6 to Lincoln-way East. Jake Christensen (Top 5 QB in the country, commited to Iowa) had no TD throws and 1 INT.  :headbang

Chimpy.... You go to Lemont High School?

In other news, Deion Foster (Going to Wisconsin) ran all over my high school's (Oak Forest) defense on route to a 48-23 score (or right around there). Foster's a beast.