Election Night is here...

Heads22

It's just so sad so many people voting to piss their future away.

It's only a few more months now before we are all dead.

Bush's weaknesses on terrorism will be exposed for all to see and it's so sad we as a people will find out just a little too late.

I just can't believe I'm going to end up dying so young at the hands of that jackass.

you're avatar is a perfect complement to this post.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bush's weaknesses on terrorism will be exposed for all to see and it's so sad we as a people will find out just a little too late.

I just can't believe I'm going to end up dying so young at the hands of that jackass.

drama.jpg

I can feel the hate for president Bush in my bones, but I'm going to print out that post and laugh myself to sleep tonight.

I just wanna say, regardless of how it turns out, everyone contributed really well to this thread. There was a good amount of info, analysis, and satire, but nobody was even close to being out of control. You could have just read this thread without even watching the TV coverage (which I sometimes did) and had a good feel for what was going on any given moment.

Solid job, folks. :cheers

:headshake

Dude, there’s kids around here that can easily get scared. Please stop.

how old are you?... f*** man... nothing is going to change

I just wanna say, regardless of how it turns out, everyone contributed really well to this thread.  There was a good amount of info, analysis, and satire, but nobody was even close to being out of control.  You could have just read this thread without even watching the TV coverage (which I sometimes did) and had a good feel for what was going on any given moment.

Looks like I made that call a little too early. :headshake

:headshake Find keep hiding from the truth you'll find out...

Seriously, you do realize that there are usually two sides to every story, right?

Go see the other side, and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. You are too extreme for your own good.

/off my soapbox

I just wanna say, regardless of how it turns out, everyone contributed really well to this thread.  There was a good amount of info, analysis, and satire, but nobody was even close to being out of control.  You could have just read this thread without even watching the TV coverage (which I sometimes did) and had a good feel for what was going on any given moment.

Spiff, why thanks...

Can't wait for this in four more years!