*Official* College Basketball Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great win for Iowa against Texas, but Pierce is hurt on the last play. I hope he's ok, here's to hoping for a Iowa-UNC final, and to Pierce being healthy. This is a win that the committee will look at towards the end of the season and be very impressed. Texas will be terrific by season's end.

Another great win for Iowa against Texas, but Pierce is hurt on the last play. I hope he's ok, here's to hoping for a Iowa-UNC final, and to Pierce being healthy. This is a win that the committee will look at towards the end of the season and be very impressed. Texas will be terrific by season's end.

Wrong thread buddy :P

Anyway, I don't know what Texas will be at the end of the year. They're always overrated at the outset. It is a solid win though.

Iowa takes down Texas in a good game. Some ticky tack calls were fouled and Iowa shot poor from the line until the stretch where they stepped it up.

It was a really good game though. Pierce made a really foolish foul that gave Texas some momentum late when it looked as if Iowa had it put away. But then Pierce hit a huge 3 late in the game to give Iowa the lead.

That was BS though how Texas was setting up a play when they should of been at the line. Horner missed a free throw during that sequence opening up the gates for Texas, but Texas couldn't come through and tie it up.

Pierce was hurt at the end of the game though. Hopefully its nothing serious but he couldn't put any pressure on his ankle.

Went to the IU game. We didnt play as bad as the score might look. They werent as selfish as last year. Strickland did have 4 turnovers but Davis will have that fixed. And again, watch out for Pat Ewing Jr and Dj White this year big ten folk!