Whose story do you believe?

MinnesotaSoxFan

Whose story do you believe?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Whose story do you believe?

• Maggs and Boras
    • White Sox organization
    • Nobodys

There is no way that either side is 100% truthful in all this. There are too many opinions and emotions involved. There are also too many privacy matters involved for anyone to tell the whole story, so we are going to only see the edited parts.

There is no way that either side is 100% truthful in all this. There are too many opinions and emotions involved. There are also too many privacy matters involved for anyone to tell the whole story, so we are going to only see the edited parts.

You are correct. You also have to take into consideration that reporters are acting as go-betweens in this, and they have their own agenda. Very easy for a reporter to phrase a question by saying so and so said this, but presenting it out of context to spur a response, which in turn he could take back to the other guy. And so on and so forth.

Im going to go with the majority here and say "Who Cares?"

This story is sooo old and im ready to cheer for Dye.

I agree, I don't care anymore.

Quit bringing up Maggs, he is gone, he will never be back and his recent comments have basically ruined his legacy and welcome in the White Sox community.

Story is over folks, give it up.

Yeah, no way either side is 100% correct, but I tend to believe the Sox side more. I'm sure they did offer him more than one extension, and with Maggs canceling his open workout because of a "media frenzy" worry sounds odd. Unfortunately I think Maggs is really hurt and may never be the same player he once was. I think he is kicking himself for not signing an extension when the Sox offered it.

Im going to go with the majority here and say "Who Cares?"

This story is sooo old and im ready to cheer for Dye.

Yeah, same here. I'm ready for Dye to put up some numbers at the Cell. I'm also more pumped that we signed Dye rather than Ordonez, I've been a big fan of Dye's for a long time, even while he was a Sox killer.

agreed. you also have to take in the fact of all the assumptions and miscommunication that went on between the two sides.

Oh ya, no one will be able to notice that you just deleted it now. You are probally gonna claim there were never two of them.

He can go f*** himself for all I care. Tony just wanted to know why he did that, and he acts like he doesn't know what he's talking about trying to make Tony look stupid. Looks like the tables turn there. :rolly

He can go f*** himself for all I care. Tony just wanted to know why he did that, and he acts like he doesn't know what he's talking about trying to make Tony look stupid. Looks like the tables turn there. :rolly

Just like how he ims me all the time and denies it. Things he says in the ims are just wrong, i could block him but i would rather show the mods/admins them.

I honestly haev no f***ing idea what yuor talking about.  I MIGHT have edited my post but i never f***ing double posted, I dont know what the f*** is wrong with you people.  Once the mods clear this up, I expect a big apology.

LMAO. You are right, I am not a mod, I am an administrator. I can see everything that everyone does. I am telling you personally, that I did delete a double post made by YOU.

Now lets here YOUR apology.