Older Soxfest Threads

southsider2k5

Im still on the phone with them. Hyatt booked me for 2 nights just not the 2 night deal :chair They are fixing mine because it was the Hyatt's mistake. If you want to go you better call quick!

WAAAIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT A SECOND.... :unsure:

It's sold out??????????????? I just got that letter yesterday saying that it went on sale oh about an hour and a half ago....how is that even possible?

I was gonna wait until tomorrow to book, so now I'm screwed????

:crying :huh

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAAAIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT A SECOND.... :unsure:

It's sold out??????????????? I just got that letter yesterday saying that it went on sale oh about an hour and a half ago....how is that even possible?

I was gonna wait until tomorrow to book, so now I'm screwed????

:crying  :huh

I am wondering if theres a mistake here.... The Sox fest sold out that quickly? Man did someone mistake Sox fest with something to do with the Scrubs?? I thought the Sox didn't have any fans. Awesome to hear!!!! :headbang

So...is it sold out or not??

Some of actually have to work for a living!!!!  :D :ph34r:

You have to call and ask a lot of questions because you get all kinds of different info. I finaly asked to speak to manager and they fixed my reservations but they told me they only have so many rooms for the 2 night deal. Call 1 312 565-1234.

Good luck :)

Just talked to my friend, and she was able to book the 2-night package this afternoon around 1 without a problem. She said it just took the girl a couple minutes to find it on the system. Yay! I'm going to get to go to my first Soxfest! :) I hope everyone who is trying to book the hotel can and that it's not sold out yet. Good luck!

Lotta Sox fans period.  I have never made reservations this early, and I have always got the regular two night rate of $239.  This is going to cost an extra $40.

It may have filled up a lot faster this year because Soxfest is earlier. In the past, I couldn't go because it was two weeks after I just got back to school, and it was pointless for me to fly back to Chicago for Soxfest. But this year it's the last weekend of winter break, so I can go. I'm betting there's a lot more college students like me, and we're all making hotel reservations.

Hey Jas -

I was just looking at airline fares and thought this may be of interest to you for Soxfest.

Right now on Southwest you can book Jan 14th - Jan 16th dates roundtrip, non-stop flights both ways for a total of $176, tax and security fee included from LAX into Midway.

I don't know what you usually pay to fly, but this seems like a pretty good deal to me.

I believe the special goes off October 21st.

• 1 month later...