Maggs

C_LEE45

Whats everybody think if the cubs sign him?

will you hate him or still root for him,my feeelings are he really dont care about white sox fans like he said because if he goes to the cubs thats just hurting the sox fans .All you here from the cub fans are oh i hope we sign maggs BUT when the sox had him he was no good overated peice of s***,NOW they will jump on his COCK if they sign him.Oh well lets just hope the Astros or Yankees get him because i dont want him in a FLUB UNI!!!!!!! :fthecubs :fthecubs

will you hate him or still root for him,my feeelings are he really dont care about white sox fans like he said because if he goes to the cubs thats just hurting the sox fans .All you here from the cub fans are oh i hope we sign maggs BUT when the sox had him he was no good overated peice of s***,NOW they will jump on his COCK if they sign him.Oh well lets just hope the Astros or Yankees get him because i dont want him in a FLUB UNI!!!!!!! :fthecubs  :fthecubs

I've already developed a hatred for Maggs no matter what team he goes to.

With the recent events of what he has said about the white sox and how he's basically acted the whole time last, saying he wanted to stay here, it would just make it easier for me to boo him. I remember an arguement I got into with a friend of mine who's a cubs fan and he would always say maggs was over rated and that shammy was soo much of a better right fielder than maggs. Now he wants shammy gone and wants maggs if they don't get beltran. Ohhh, how the times have changed.

With the recent events of what he has said about the white sox and how he's basically acted the whole time last, saying he wanted to stay here, it would just make it easier for me to boo him.  I remember an arguement I got into with a friend of mine who's a cubs fan and he would always say maggs was over rated and that shammy was soo much of a better right fielder than maggs.  Now he wants shammy gone and wants maggs if they don't get beltran.  Ohhh, how the times have changed.

Thats what iam talking about,thats how the cub fans ALL are!!!!!!!

i find myself unable to root for any cub players and i definitely wouldn't root for maggs. but, despite the way he exited the south side, i have no ill will towards him. the sox won a fair amount of games because of his efforts.

will you hate him or still root for him,my feeelings are he really dont care about white sox fans like he said because if he goes to the cubs thats just hurting the sox fans .All you here from the cub fans are oh i hope we sign maggs BUT when the sox had him he was no good overated peice of s***,NOW they will jump on his COCK if they sign him.Oh well lets just hope the Astros or Yankees get him because i dont want him in a FLUB UNI!!!!!!! :fthecubs  :fthecubs

i hope he signs with the cubs for a lot of money and has a s***ty injury plagued career...and the cubs eat his contract all the way

What Magglio does at this point is irrelevant to me. If he signs with the Cubs, so be it. I appreciated his effort in a Sox uniform; didn't like the comments about the Sox afterwards, but what's done is done I guess. Like the Sox, I've moved on. I wish him luck and hope he is able to play again.

1. I hope he signs with the Cubs.

2. Then, his knee condition limits his play and he is on and off the DL for the length of the contract, what does he care? He got his money.

I will boo him harder than Sosa in the crosstown showdown. He's totally not the person that I thought he was when he became a favorite of mine in the past 5-6 years. Oh well...Good riddance.

QUOTE (sircaffey @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 12:19 AM)
1. I hope he signs with the Cubs.

2. Then, his knee condition limits his play and he is on and off the DL for the length of the contract, what does he care? He got his money.

I will boo him harder than Sosa in the crosstown showdown. He's totally not the person that I thought he was when he became a favorite of mine in the past 5-6 years. Oh well...Good riddance.

:headshake