Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 10:24 AM)
Do you have the flu?

I can't swallow jell-o. Don't know why. . .

Hung over something awful. It had fruit in it. Pretty good. I haven't had jello in at least 10 years.

What I learned in school today...

-George W. stole a Christmas wreath for his fraternity at Yale. What a doof.

-George W. was a cheerleader at his high school, the name I forget. It starts with an 'A'. Adelmine?

-George W., at a wedding, devised a plan to push the groom and his father into the pool. The father was a pretty important person, too, though I don't recall his name... (??)

-George W. had something like a 3.0 GPA at Yale, which was much lower than guys like John Kerry's (sp?).

Bear with me if you already knew this, I found it sort of funny.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 04:43 PM)

-George W. stole a Christmas wreath for his fraternity at Yale.  What a doof.

-George W. was a cheerleader at his high school, the name I forget.  It starts with an 'A'.  Adelmine?

-George W., at a wedding, devised a plan to push the groom and his father into the pool.  The father was a pretty important person, too, though I don't recall his name... (??)

-George W. had something like a 3.0 GPA at Yale, which was much lower than guys like John Kerry's (sp?).

These don't really sound valid. He wanted to push some important guy into the pool, it starts with an "A", ect.

Also, my teacher told us that W had a higher GPA than John Kerry in college at Yale? :huh

What a doof.

It starts with an 'A'.  Adelmine?

The father was a pretty important person, too, though I don't recall his name... (??)

John Kerry's (sp?).

first of all, what's a doof?

second of all, you really need to stop daydreaming about OPS's and all other sorts of made up stats and pay attention more in class.

Edited by SnB

-George W. stole a Christmas wreath for his fraternity at Yale.  What a doof.

-George W. was a cheerleader at his high school, the name I forget.  It starts with an 'A'.  Adelmine?

-George W., at a wedding, devised a plan to push the groom and his father into the pool.  The father was a pretty important person, too, though I don't recall his name... (??)

Did you find out where he's hiding Geronimo's bones?!? :D

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 02:45 PM)
These don't really sound valid. He wanted to push some important guy into the pool, it starts with an "A", ect.

Also, my teacher told us that W had a higher GPA than John Kerry in college at Yale? :huh

I'm fairly certain you are right that Bush had a higher GPA than Kerry...although I'm fairly sure it wasn't 3.0.

I also am quite certain that GWB was actually a cheerleader.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Sep 9, 2005 -> 10:18 AM)
I greatly prefer corn tortillas to flour tortillas.  Moreover, I've known this about myself for some time, but never told anybody before now.

That's because corn tortillas are about 10000000000000000000 million times better than flour.

I got hooked when I was in Mexico for a while and could stop at the tortilla shop and get them hot off the press. Mmmmmmmmmm, that was sooooooooo good. Sometimes I would roll and just eat it plain, and sometimes I would put a little smidge of salsa. That was heaven. HEAVEN. . .

Man, now I'm all hungry. :angry:

I've had a rollercoaster sort of a day. Group Interview at Deloitte which was uhh interesting, talking to 5 other people for 50 mins in a role play situation about a charity that a company should take on weighing up costs and benefits etc. with 15 min preparation. Then I finally got my Authentic Home Sox Jersey today, looks very spiffy indeed. And now my footy team loses in a final, by conceeding a goal with 2 seconds left to lose by 3 points. :bang

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Sep 9, 2005 -> 11:38 AM)
I've never used corn tortillas due to being told that they fall apart too easy and that the flour are the way to go. So you're telling me I've been mislead???

store bought ones aren't that tasty--but homemade/fresh ones can absolutely NOT be beat. . .

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Sep 9, 2005 -> 10:38 AM)
I've never used corn tortillas due to being told that they fall apart too easy and that the flour are the way to go. So you're telling me I've been mislead???

Yessir, you have been duped by The Man, er..., El Hombre. :D