Yahoo Fantasy Baseball sign ups!!!

QUOTE(thelatinoheat_30 @ Feb 11, 2005 -> 06:04 PM)
i played yahoo 2 years ago and won the championship.  last year was in a winner's league.  but it wasn't it a soxtalk.com league.

i would be new to the soxtalk.com league.  i would be very active, prolly too active, but oh well.  10 teams would be cool.

i would prefer a live draft as close as possible to start of reg. season(in case of injuries in spring training), head to head.  no real preference on keeper's leagues.

i'm out

p.s. i got the wristband.  thanx again.

also to clarify, i wanna be in a daily league.

i'm out

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(HoosierSox @ Feb 13, 2005 -> 10:03 AM)
Can we start another keeper league? It seems like we have plenty of interest.

Tell you what, I'll run a league on yahoo and make it a keeper. I'm assuming that we are going to wait until we know how many open spots there are in the current keeper league however.

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Feb 13, 2005 -> 04:47 PM)
Tell you what, I'll run a league on yahoo and make it a keeper. I'm assuming that we are going to wait until we know how many open spots there are in the current keeper league however.

If you need another to fill out the league i will join it. But if there is enough interest in this league just give it to someone else since i am already in a league.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 13, 2005 -> 06:43 PM)
There will be a second keeper league for sure.  There are plenty of people interested.  I think Soxbadgers is going to run it, unless you want to talk to him Zoom?

Either way. Just post something when you want one of us to start organizing it.

I've played in fantasy football leagues before, but haven't played fantasy baseball yet.

I'm willing to play in any league of your choice, although a live draft league would be good. I promise to be active - don't let my relatively low post count mislead you, I've been more of a reader, than a poster so far.

Thanks. :cheers

OK here we go. We have finally gotten the top 4 leagues identified. So that means we are ready to identify the rest of the leagues.

League 5

Zoom Slownik-commish

Kalapse

Chisoxrd5

Soxfan101

Valponick

Nitetrain8601

Latinoheat30

Toasty

Sox4lifeinPA

3E8

Fattyguy78

League 6

Farmteam-commish

chiguy2

LostinBoston

Shakes

smalls2598

BHAMBARONS

Spod=Ratings

Soxphan7

Credepopsup

Thegodfather

Nokona

backman

League 7

Reddy-commish

elamins

SouthPaw

Soxhawks

Tadahito Iguchi

hotlanta13

funkymotion

Fraghunski

Bjam44

Hawkisgod

Rockraines

BuehrleTheAce

League 5 is set up. Please contact Zoom Slownik for League info. I still have to contact Reddy and FarmTeam to get leagues 6 and 7 set up. I will post when those leagues are ready to go.

Also all of those who expressed interested in the new weekly keeper league. Soxbadgers has that set up.

These are the names that I have so far

Keeper League 2

Soxbadger-commish

Zoomslownik

HoosierSox

Ishmookie

Thompsonmi

hotlanta13

El Piervizdyeguchansodnik

WinningUgly

chimpy2121

That is 9 people, so there are 3 spots left, if everyone signs up.

And to conclude. If there are interests in more leagues we will make more. If there is interest in an 8th league (or even more leagues than that) for people who want to play in more than one league we definately will do that. I know there are fantasy ball junkies who can't get enough, and we will take care of them :)

Any questions feel free to post them, or PM me or your commish.

:gosox3: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosox2: :gosox1: :gosoxretro:

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Feb 17, 2005 -> 12:02 AM)
Yeah, I got that problem too. The server's probably just jammed. I signed up for a auto-draft just for fun. God, Yahoo's rankings are brutal, be prepared to do a lot of fixing and searching before any drafts.

They will add more openings for the live drafts on the earlier dates. They have like two or three installments of them that they release. Don't really understand it but that is how it is. I actually like yahoo's rankings for one thing because the retarded people just make their team off of them which is an advantage to me.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Feb 18, 2005 -> 02:25 PM)
They will add more openings for the live drafts on the earlier dates. They have like two or three installments of them that they release. Don't really understand it but that is how it is. I actually like yahoo's rankings for one thing because the retarded people just make their team off of them which is an advantage to me.

They already did add draft times. Pretty much every time slot is open again.

I sent the league information to Ss2k5, and I believe he is pming it to the Soxtalk 2 Keeper league.

Right now the live draft is March 21 at 6 cst, this can be changed.

Also its 5x5, which also can be changed once we get everyone in the league.

Ive never been Commish before, so I will be open to everyones suggestions of what they want in a league. I also set it up as head to head, because I think thats more enjoyable.

Any questions, comments, criticisms, welcome.

SB

i played yahoo 2 years ago and won the championship. last year was in a winner's league. but it wasn't it a soxtalk.com league.

i would be new to the soxtalk.com league. i would be very active, prolly too active, but oh well. 10 teams would be cool.

i would prefer a live draft as close as possible to start of reg. season(in case of injuries in spring training), head to head. no real preference on keeper's leagues. i already said i had interest tho.

i'm out

QUOTE(thelatinoheat_30 @ Feb 18, 2005 -> 05:51 PM)
i played yahoo 2 years ago and won the championship. last year was in a winner's league. but it wasn't it a soxtalk.com league.

i would be new to the soxtalk.com league. i would be very active, prolly too active, but oh well. 10 teams would be cool.

i would prefer a live draft as close as possible to start of reg. season(in case of injuries in spring training), head to head. no real preference on keeper's leagues.  i already said i had interest tho.

i'm out

League 5

Zoom Slownik-commish

Kalapse

Chisoxrd5

Soxfan101

Valponick

Nitetrain8601

Latinoheat30

Toasty

Sox4lifeinPA

3E8

Fattyguy78

QUOTE(Indywallin @ Feb 19, 2005 -> 03:39 PM)
Is there an opening for a "new White Sox" fan in any of the leagues with a live draft. I've played Yahoo the past 5 seasons, and would really like to be in a Sox league.

Indywallin@yahoo.com

I think we've got enough interest to start up another league at least for people who haven't registered for a league and those who'd like to be in another (myself included). But that's up to Southsider and Knightni to decide.

QUOTE(thelatinoheat_30 @ Feb 18, 2005 -> 05:51 PM)

i would prefer a live draft as close as possible to start of reg. season(in case of injuries in spring training), head to head. no real preference on keeper's leagues.  i already said i had interest tho.

i'm out

QUOTE(toasty @ Feb 18, 2005 -> 10:06 PM)
where's the league id numbers and passwords?

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Feb 19, 2005 -> 07:17 AM)
I'd like the league number and password please...

All three of you guys are in league 5. If you haven't gotten a PM from Zoom Slownik, contact him. He has your info!