Opening Day vs. Cleveland 4-4-05

Who will win?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• [IMG]http://www.ta-sports.net/Corp/mlb_logos/logo_wsx.gif[/IMG]
    • [IMG]http://www.ta-sports.net/Corp/mlb_logos/logo_cle.gif[/IMG]

Does anyone think Uribe and Rowand are gonna hit better than they did last year?  I know I don't. -- I know I don't expect the indians offense to be any better either.

Rowand, yes I see him staying around the same

Uribe.. I am still not sold on him, let see by the all-star break what he looks like.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Feb 1, 2005 -> 06:32 PM)
No one's getting banned --- Indians has done nothing to get banned -- there's nothing wrong with a fan of another team coming to post here. 

I've never understood why fans couldn't just get along...

That is so refreshing to hear! :notworthy

We should never be afraid to out-debate any fan of another team. :::(cough) Unlike at WSI. (cough)::: Especially a team we should pound this year!

Marky B vs CC : Stat battle!

MB vs CLE:

Blake 286A, 824OPS

Hafner 250A, 650OPS

Crisp 333A, 917OPS

Belliard 300A, 1117OPS

CC vs SOX:

Rowand 267A, 733OPS

Uribe 263A, 789OPS

Dye 308A, 1214OPS

Thomas 300A, 1263OPS

Gload 667A, 1333OPS

Everyone else on either team hit below 250 with a < 700 OPS.

Few ab's for some, a peak of 30 for others. But it's something to go on.

My heart went with the Sox on this poll. My mind says we can't do any worse than '04 vs him. Everett had a 235A vs him, & Lee had a 233A.

HEHEHE....Only on SoxTalk can I see avatars of Contreras hugging Fidel, Shingo huggin Southpaw and a poll rigged Chicago style :lol:

Anyways, Opening Day will be a great test for the Sox' new style of play as Buehrle and CC won't be giving up too many runs....I'd be shocked if the game becomes a rout!

QUOTE(Allsox @ Feb 2, 2005 -> 11:53 AM)
HEHEHE....Only on SoxTalk can I see avatars of Contreras hugging Fidel, Shingo huggin Southpaw and a poll rigged Chicago style :lol:

You must not have been around when we completely destroyed a poll on chicagosports.com.

That was fun. :D

QUOTE(southsider17 @ Feb 2, 2005 -> 10:24 AM)
DK, like you had to make your Av any more distracting.  :wub:  I'll never get anything done at work!

Credit KipWellsFan for the new addition to my avatar. And why are you working so hard anyways? Just sit back, relax, and strap it down.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Feb 2, 2005 -> 06:05 PM)
Credit KipWellsFan for the new addition to my avatar.  And why are you working so hard anyways?  Just sit back, relax, and strap it down.

I was always wondered what hawk wanted us to strap on ;)

CC 02-04: 41 SB, 24 CS

MB 02-04: 10 SB, 22 CS

It should be very interesting. The fastest team in the ALC vs one of the slowest teams in the ALC. Slow in both speed & quickness. The tribe is going to sorely miss Vizquel in the field, at bat, & on the base pads. He ranked in the top 5 on the team in all 3 categories.

It's a shame we couldn't sign him.

QUOTE(YoungstownIndians @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 07:04 AM)
yeah I did in Ohio for our great President to insure an asshole like John Kerry wouldn't become president and so your state didn't carry him to victory.

Other than that, let's talk baseball!

GO TRIBE

So I am gone for a week, and we are letting some two bit troll cruise our board with an anti-Sox signature? Oh for shame. Drop the sig junior, or hit the road... you know, like the Indians fairweather fans did when the good players left town.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 02:05 PM)
So I am gone for a week, and we are letting some two bit troll cruise our board with an anti-Sox signature?  Oh for shame.  Drop the sig junior, or hit the road...  you know, like the Indians fairweather fans did when the good players left town.

I was wondering what happened to you. Welcome back Mike! :cheers

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 01:05 PM)
So I am gone for a week, and we are letting some two bit troll cruise our board with an anti-Sox signature?  Oh for shame.  Drop the sig junior, or hit the road...  you know, like the Indians fairweather fans did when the good players left town.

We need at least one intelligent fan from each of the Central Division teams. This one may be the intelligent one, maybe not. I've been hanging out at one of the Tiger's sites with some really good fans. Nice exchange of opinions. They like the new look Sox, are very excited about year two of their rebuilding process. They think any of four teams could win the division, it will take some mid level guys to have career years and the superstars to perform.

Let Drew Carey and Cleveland rocks stick around.