How many games are you going to this year?

BridgeportHeather

How many games are you planning on attending this year?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. How many games are you planning on attending this year?

• 40+
    • 30-40
    • 20-30
    • 10-20
    • 5-10

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(YASNY @ Feb 12, 2005 -> 06:22 PM)
I made it to one in Texas last year.  I'm hoping to actually make it to the Cell for a game or two this year.  Will probably catch another at Arlington, too.

how is the texas stadium in Arlington down there? my best sports buddy is a big rangers fan and they got a bunch of exciting players i want to make my way down there 1 day if their stadium is any nice.

QUOTE(silver and black @ Feb 12, 2005 -> 05:01 PM)
i dunno, but vince(cwsox) and i are planning a trip to the hump dome to see the twins vs sox. I don't know who is else is going though...

Maybe he'll bring D12 (and their sox tattoos) along...

I'm a bit of an underacheiver. I can get to the park pretty easily, but I'm always somewhere between 5 and 10 games (looks like 5 for this year so far, might add a few more). It used to be easier before I went to school, which wipes out all of April and September, plus a chunk of May. Maybe when I get out of school and get a real job I can push that number up to a more suitable number.

QUOTE(Tannerfan @ Feb 12, 2005 -> 10:40 PM)
Living in Los Angeles, I'll see 2 or 3 down in Aneheim, I've got tickets for 2 games in San Diego,

and I'll be home for two games at The Cell against the Dodgers.

Wow 7 games and you live in LA. Thats damn good considering alot of people that live in the Chicago area only go to 5 games.

Edited by Chisoxmatt

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Feb 12, 2005 -> 03:37 PM)
how is the texas stadium in Arlington down there?  my best sports buddy is a big rangers fan and they got a bunch of exciting players i want to make my way down there 1 day if their stadium is any nice.

Oh, it's definitely a nice ballpark. I've only attended twp games there and had primo seats each time, so I don't know about the few from the outfield seats.

QUOTE(Heather Lee @ Feb 12, 2005 -> 02:47 AM)
Because I now live just a mile away from Comiskey, meaning that I don't have to worry about paying for parking, and because I'm making very good money in my career now, I'm gonna make a point to go to at least 20 games this year.

In fact, we're gonna see about getting a Bogan block at a few of those...It's so awesome to teach at a school where literally 97% of the faculty/staff are Sox fans. :headbang

Jeezus...I wish I was in your same sit..I would def get season tickets it that was the case..walking to the game everynight...that be so cool...sigh

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Feb 13, 2005 -> 03:40 AM)
Jeezus...I wish I was in your same sit..I would def get season tickets it that was the case..walking to the game everynight...that be so cool...sigh

same here, i can't imagine how many more games i would go to if i didn't have to go through the hassle of parking/driving

Well, it turns out that I'll be making it to Opening Day as well as all of the Sunday home games in April/May, which includes Cleveland, Seattle, Detroit, and Baltimore. I also hope to make it out to the last game of May vs. Anahiem, as well as our first meeting with Minnesota, a half-price Monday game. All of this thanks to that "Family & Friends" Ticket discount, which is really nice. If Brooks was the one who implemented it...

To Brooks! :cheers :headbang

QUOTE(soxhawks @ Feb 13, 2005 -> 04:31 PM)
im planning on attending 15 at the cell, and i also plan on checking out kaufmann stadium, i hear it is a great park

I have the 27 game plan and I'll go to 15-20 of them. I need to do some water skiing on the weekends. I also usually go to one out of town each year.

If you go to Kaufman go to a night game when the fountain is lit up, it is an unreal setting for the ballgame.