Paris Hilton's Sidekick hacked!!!

nitetrain8601

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 05:25 PM)
It's probably some friend of the girl you're trying to call pretending to be FBI, but don't say anything stupid.

side note: Frankie Muniz is getting back to me about Hillary duff's cell phone number :lol:

LMAO.. :lolhitting

One of the people in my office said their friend called Fred Durst and he answered.. said "no, you can not have an effing autograph" and hung up. Supposedly he called back and he then said "no, I will not take you to the Playboy Mansion". Sounds like he's having fun with it. Can't imagine why they just don't change their number's though.. :huh

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 05:29 PM)
LMAO..  :lolhitting

One of the people in my office said their friend called Fred Durst and he answered.. said "no, you can not have an effing autograph" and hung up. Supposedly he called back and he then said "no, I will not take you to the Playboy Mansion". Sounds like he's having fun with it. Can't imagine why they just don't change their number's though..  :huh

Fred Durst is just not used to getting any attention, he's loving it.

One of the people in my office said their friend called Fred Durst and he answered.. said "no, you can not have an effing autograph" and hung up. Supposedly he called back and he then said "no, I will not take you to the Playboy Mansion". Sounds like he's having fun with it. Can't imagine why they just don't change their number's though..  :huh

Fred Durst has been out of work for a while now :lol: what else is he going to do??? :lolhitting

See guys.. thats exactly what fred durst said to me, and u didnt want to believe me :headshake :crying :crying

*takes his cookie*

Edited by flippedoutpunk

I called Eminem, Lil John, Lindsay Lohan, and Avril Lavigne. I didn't get through on any of them and most of them made up fake mailboxes. I think it was Lindsay Lohan's number that said "You have reached William Johnson, please leave a message" William Johnson is such a made up name.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 02:46 AM)
I think harassing these people shows a lack of class and is just being inconsiderate, in general.  FWIW

I agree. I would never dream of trying to call any of these people. It's just pointless. It's not like they would answer anyway.