Sox vs San Francisco

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 01:18 AM)
I didn't realize how spoiled we are this year.  We are the most televised Spring Training team in the history of baseball.

You obviously didn't go to Soxfest ;) Every single thing Hawk did, he mentioned it twice. :bang The Sox are on TV 20 times, the next highest team in MLB is on TV 7 times. Supposedly they are also going to try to bring players up to the booth after they play so that the fans can get to know them.

The DVR is set and I can't wait to watch it tonight. I'm especially excited to see a lot of the prospects in the game. I don't get a chance to see them play unless they're in the big leagues.

:gosox1:

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 05:11 PM)
Are they replaying the game later tonight? I forgot all about it and didn't set the VCR

I'm almost positive that there is a game replay either later that night, or the following day, but don't quote me on it.

I recognize it, as I went to a high school on Pulaski. ;D

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 12:16 PM)
As a high school student I couldn't be happier, White Sox baseball on a day off that nobody recognizes- Pulaski Day!!!!  :headbang

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 12:16 PM)
As a high school student I couldn't be happier, White Sox baseball on a day off that nobody recognizes- Pulaski Day!!!!  :headbang

Its a great thing! :headbang

If only I didnt have work though :banghead

Welcome to the board!! (I'm probably a little late, but o well)