• Trolley
    • Limo Coach Bus
    • Stretch SUV Limo
    • Don't care

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 11:30 PM)
This begs the question:

They have proms down under? :huh  :lol:

I guess you guys couldn't take your dates to Outback afterwards huh?  Simply not the same.

DBAHO can go out and fetch a Shelaugh whenever he wants.

And Qwerty I think I'm falling in love with the smiley girl.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 04:30 PM)
This begs the question:

They have proms down under? :huh  :lol:

I guess you guys couldn't take your dates to Outback afterwards huh?  Simply not the same.

No Proms down here (if you read the whole other thread), we've mainly got Formal's and Deb's down here instead. And considering I live about 20 minutes on the outskirts of Melbourne, no I guess you can't really take your girl out to the Outback. We're all not Outback Jacks down here. :P

S&B, don't listen to these guys. If you want to go to the prom, go to it. Their suggested alternative is probably not something you should consider. You are only in HS for a short time. Be a HS kid. You'll have plenty of time to be an adult.

what does your budget look like? those things sound like they would be a lot of money to rent.. just pocket that money and take her to the fanciest red lobster you could find after the dance.. actually scratch that.. unless shes the type that isnt embarrassed to eat in front of a guy. :bang but if im the one you decide to take to prom, Ruth's Chris is the only place im letting you take me afterwards... :whip

QUOTE(silver and black @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 11:48 PM)
We aren't as rich and powerful like you steff...

anywho...

I dunno right now.

The alternative plan is taking my dads Chevy Suburban. It is so nice and clean...

The town car is less.

I don't know why I expected an intelligent response.

Good luck to you.

Wait a minute, you found a date? When did that happen? What is she like?

I still say you shoulda gone with my call girl and blow idea but, oh well.

Since you've decided to go......there are places that rent classic, luxury cars and it includes a driver. You can rent a sweet Bently or a Rolls Royce for probably 10% less than a limo. Everyone else is gonna rent something huge, loud and gawdy. You'll be subtle and classy. Sometimes less is more.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 11:52 PM)
If you ride up in this, dayum, the ladies would be all over you.

1974mercury.gif

No but if I got this, Brian would be all over me lol. (He is a Mercury freak - we currently have 6 from the period between 1969-1985 and a 1970 Ford that we found out was super rare.)

Er...um...so where would I find this fine mechanical beast? :ph34r: :lol:

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 12:04 AM)
And Qwerty I think I'm falling in love with the smiley girl.

:o :o :o

You take that back. I've been in love with smiley girl since the day he put it up. I don't know why. It's hypnotic. I'm head over heals for a 2 inch .gif. :wub: :wub:

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 08:24 AM)
Reminds me of the National Lampoons when Chevy Chase drives that heap to Wally World

The Family Truckster.

"If you don't like it now...wait until you drive it"

"Metallic pea? no, antartic blue, the sports wagon, with the optional rally fun pack"

QUOTE(flippedoutpunk @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 01:29 AM)
oh man i must've missed it!  Who is the lucky girl you're gona be taking?

Flip, I have actually had a hickie (Actually Hickies) that would have blown you away.. They were all over my neck, from side to side.. it looked like I had been viciously choked, and also looked horrible..

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 10:26 AM)
:o  :o  :o

You take that back.  I've been in love with smiley girl since the day he put it up.  I don't know why.  It's hypnotic.  I'm head over heals for a 2 inch .gif. :wub:  :wub:

Dude you are not the only one, I watched it like 16 times in a row the other day just looking at it because I dont know why, I just couldnt stop watching it..

I told him this over AIM too, its mesmorizing

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 11:02 AM)
Dude you are not the only one, I watched it like 16 times in a row the other day just looking at it because I dont know why, I just couldnt stop watching it..

I told him this over AIM too, its mesmorizing

it is...i stop and look every time i see one of his posts.

I still prefer my gifs though.....Alba+Bell= :wub:

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 11:04 AM)
it is...i stop and look every time i see one of his posts.

I still prefer my gifs though.....Alba+Bell= :wub:

actually your new avatar is better than his sig, you have moved into first place for the vid that I stare at and watch now... qwerty could have kept up with keeping Bell but he decided to go another route

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 11:07 AM)
actually your new avatar is better than his sig, you have moved into first place for the vid that I stare at and watch now... qwerty could have kept up with keeping Bell but he decided to go another route

yeah...alba was groing old...after i've had it for a couple months. Decided it was a time to change.....but i still kept alba... :D

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 11:09 AM)
yeah...alba was groing old...after i've had it for a couple months.  Decided it was a time to change.....but i still kept alba... :D

alba is trash, you need to take her off all together..

and after reading her little slut article, I dont like her even more

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 11:13 AM)
SLAP

stfu.....  :angry:

what article??

b****, you cant slap me..

and it was an article talking about how she loves sex and she has random sex with guys all the time and doesnt want them to stay, just leave when their done.. and it was just full of how she has one night stands all the time and just wants to have sex with a bunch of guys just because.. I cant remember who showed me, it was over AIM though