Batgirl

Ishmookie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's a blogger who is a rabid Twinkies fan. She has a very odd sense of humor (I've heard her on the radio, too). I find her funny, but, then I'm a weirdo, too.

She's the first blogger I've ever seen with her own fan club (I kid you not). Her fan club site has a game called HangSox, which is Hangman, but the hanging stick figure has a Sox hat. One of you computer whizzes should put together a Hang Twink counterpart, I think.

Apparently Page 2 on ESPN.com has their own power rankings now.

They mention her in the Twins blurb, and they also mention the Twins winning the AL West....

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=neel/050420

6. Minnesota Twins (8-6). The Twins have the vicious Johan Santana, they have the promising Joe Mauer, and they have the devastating Joe Nathan. These things are good. But without question, the Twins' greatest resource is Batgirl. Only Batgirl has the stones to call Ozzie's club the "B---- Sox." Only Batgirl has the focus required to go all game-face on her own kitties: "That I'm-so-cute-I'm-a-kitten thing is getting way old, you hear me? Way old." When the Twins win the AL West, there'd better be a seat at the glory table for Batgirl.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 05:38 PM)
Apparently Page 2 on ESPN.com has their own power rankings now.

They mention her in the Twins blurb, and they also mention the Twins winning the AL West....

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=neel/050420

i picked the reds for the AL West

A couple days ago I swapped a couple emails with her and invited her to the Visitors Clubhouse, but she declined. She sounded funny as can be and I'll bet would be a forum favorite if she was

A. A White Sox Fan

B. Posted here

QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 21, 2005 -> 05:37 PM)
A couple days ago I swapped a couple emails with her and invited her to the Visitors Clubhouse, but she declined. She sounded funny as can be and I'll bet would be a forum favorite if she was

A. A White Sox Fan

B. Posted here

No.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Apr 22, 2005 -> 01:53 AM)
Because...........

I don't like those hypothetical situations where you might actually like someone who you dislike A LOT if they were on your side...

The fact of the matter is that all I had to read is her calling us "b**** sox" to know that I would not respect or value her opinion. I rarely, if ever, stoop that low about most opposing teams.

I have my team, and she has hers. Since she doesn't respect mine, I won't respect her nor think up any situation where I might actually ever end up liking her.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 21, 2005 -> 05:37 PM)

A. A White Sox Fan

B. Posted here

It totally agree with you. Her sense of humor is unique, she obviously is pretty sharp, and has some good baseball knowledge. You guys would be slobbering all over her if she was A&B.