And that's a White Sox winner!!!

knightni

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 07:28 PM)
Garland, Crede, and Dye all  :gosox3: deserve some dap for tonight..... :gosox2:  :gosox3:

Nice job by the White Sox offense tonight to put a nice crooked number on the board.... :gosox4:

The 11-4 White Sox! :cheers

Couldn't really ask for a better game then this :headbang :headbang

I'll give my props to Neal Cotts. While going an inning and giving up nothing when you're up 9-1 isn't that big of a deal, we just need him to give us some innings and a reasonable ERA (Hell, if he can give us a 5.00 ERA over the season, I'll be not thrilled, but happy).

The kid can pitch, and when he gets going, he'll be a big help to our bullpen. When he has that fastball/slurve working, he's really hard to hit. Let's hope he can spot those pitches with more regularity... :) :headbang

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 07:53 PM)
I'll give my props to Neal Cotts.  While going an inning and giving up nothing when you're up 9-1 isn't that big of a deal, we just need him to give us some innings and a reasonable ERA (Hell, if he can give us a 5.00 ERA over the season, I'll be not thrilled, but happy).

The kid can pitch, and when he gets going, he'll be a big help to our bullpen.  When he has that fastball/slurve working, he's really hard to hit.  Let's hope he can spot those pitches with more regularity...  :)  :headbang

A game like that and Cotts gets two paragraphs.

:drink :D :cheers

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 08:41 PM)
Lol well Cotts looked good out there.... but i bet the tigers kind of wanted to just get out of there too, still nice outing for him and our bullpen is now heavily rested for a good game tommorow.

Of course he looked good.......it was garbage time for chrissakes.

:chair

No respect from the Tiggers...

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/recap?gid=250420106

``These guys are playing well,'' Tigers manager Alan Trammell said. ``They're in first place, but sitting here and looking at the division, Minnesota is still the team to beat.''

When White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen heard the Twins have been withholding praise of his team until they get to the middle of the season, he shot back at the defending AL Central champions.

``They don't have the same team they had in the past,'' Guillen said. ``I'll take my chances. I like this team.''

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Apr 21, 2005 -> 02:41 AM)
Of course he looked good.......it was garbage time for chrissakes.

:chair

Isn't that Neal's job? I consider him the 'mop-up' reliever on our staff, he's the guy who's supposed to give ya those innings in the blowout games -- whether or not we're the team that's doing the blowing out.

He's better than anything we have at AAA, too. And don't even say Walker...